It Has To Be Done!

I know this topic may sound pointless, but its going to be my last topic here anyway.

Im leaving trials-forum, at first when i started using the site and i found out about all the validating stuff i could cope with it, but now all the forum rules have changed, so now i cant even post for sale topic anymore, and i cant even buy cheap trials parts because of it! theres just no point anymore, just coming on the site to see pointless posts about what are the best rims and what are the best tyres etc, i want to come on this site and be able to help people that have real problems that need help, but this just isnt happening, theres no reason to come on here anymore! WHY STOP PEOPLE FROM BEING ABLE TO SELL THINGS, YOUR NOT JUST STOPPING PEOPLE FROM SELLING, YOUR MAKING IT A LOT HARDER FOR PEOPLE TO BUY CHEAP PARTS!!

Thanks for you time. :D

:-

Hmm, I would advise you to start a new account and be a good boy, then you'll get validated after ten posts...sorted you can sell and buy stuff again. :-

Ive tried with so many other accounts and i have been good, i have used correct spelling and i havent used text talk etc. WHATS GOING ON???

Admins have so many other people to validate plus so many other things to sort out, i.e taking people out of the members section because they do not respect the rules, there is a whole list of people to be validated, you could be next for all you know! just stay with trials-forum! :-

TF rocks although it still says T-F Newbie, next to my name..... where it the love?

I am a member now and it says im a Newbie, thats against my religion and is insulting me please change it :-

Just wait they will validate you at some point.

I am a member now and it says im a Newbie, thats against my religion and is insulting me please change it  :-

After 50 posts it will change to "trials monkey" then after 100posts if will change to "Trials dude" then at 500 it will be "Trials master" or something, anyway you can make a custom title... :D

TF rocks although it still says T-F Newbie, next to my name..... where it the love?

I am a member now and it says im a Newbie, thats against my religion and is insulting me please change it  :-

Just wait they will validate you at some point.

You can change it in your controls panel, I think you have to have a certain amount of posts first though :D