New Members

PhenoVenom

Hi, I just read that MOD SELLAGE topic and how the guy propably got ripped off. Somebody wrote "and if he has stitched you up then this is exactly why they've stopped new members from selling things, as there new members and people havent really talked to them much etc and they havent really gave themselves a good name yet so you dont know whether they are trusty or anything". I'd like to know if that's the real reason why new members can't sell or buy stuff? Because if it is then that's just silly, why doesn't everyone use the cash on delivery system where nobody can get ripped off?

If there's an obvious reason for this then please tell me.

Cash on delivery system may stop buyers from getting ripped off, but then the sellers may get ripped off, if someone has the item they wan't, but haven't actually got themoney they are not going to send it are they :)"

Cash on delivery system is a really bad idea :)

Adam

Selling and buying on here is a matter of trust thats it, new members carnt be trusted as they have not yet proved them selves to the admins and mods and can just sell some one rip them off then make another account up and do the same.

Selling for members only i say :">

Sam

Edited by samthebiker

to be honest i dont think that new members BUYING items from T-F is really a problem as they (me) are the ones that have to trust the seller and therefore can not be the 'conners' themselves. This then leaves the problem still of the sellers who are members not sending. Just because they have been validated doesn't mean they are a more trustworthy person, it only means that they can post a good topic or two.

it's a tough issue really and im sure T-F take no responsibility for any sales made.

cheers,

Jam