*&^%$#@!~

nitrix

ok ..... im not getting sh!tty here but i have been a new member for about 4 months now .... maybe more ..... and i have written good posts .... admitidly not all the time ... but i have things to sell on here but how am i supposed to do so when i cant poste in the full members part - any one ells finding this anoying??

not having a go moderaters but i just think its a bit of a silly rule thats all ....

cheerz chris. :-

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....topic=53815&hl=

take them for an example, they've made long helpful posts and only a few posts got them validated, see what they're doing and what youre not and im sure you'll find out why, posting these threads dont help either

you will get validated eventually, just keep it up and make sure you post properly thats all :)

Edited by Bondy

personally i find it hard to beleive that ur that good in 3 days ... but hey maby i was a slow learner .... what i will say is dont rush in the the big moves with out learning the little ones .... because a couple of my m8s can do big stuff .. but they are absolutly hopeless at control .... control is the key to trials ... u wont get any where inless u spend time learning the little things

*believe

*your

*maybe

*mates

*you

*unless

*you

Hey people ... any one know where i can get the brand new 05 t-mag u know the one with the frame shaped like the Zoo python .... please any ideas?

Er, search.

nice one m8 - thnx

what about koxx bloxx?

*mate

*thanks

thats wkd how u did that print screen thing .... nice drop ...

biggest ive done is 10ft and 360 of 9ft and 270 of a 9ft aswell .... but i dont do them any more ..... look good but completely pointless ... and monty's Defonatly aint made for that as i found out many a time lol ..... cheerz

*wicked

*cheers

There's more, but i really can not be bothered to go on.

Yes your trying, and your spelling or text talk isn't as bad as most others in NMC. Maybe the Mod's will validate you on the premis you will get better, but they've done that before, and look what happened. :)