!street Video!

lankeman

Getting it now, but 2 questions - how long is it? Secondly, does Shrewsbury have much stuff to ride in it? I could get by train there pretty quickly, but I don't want to have a wasted trip (Y)

I thought it was actually John shreswbury and some dude called Rhyl who i had never heard of before in the vid (Y) until i read Mark's post.

But anyway, twas a really good video, i liked it, some pretthy big backwheels (Y)

At 1:03 secs into the vid does he make that backwheel? or have you cleverly edited it :-

Great vid. Nothing I didn't like; great riding, real nice compression, worth the wait for the excellent quality, and great music.

Was the second track a random one, or do Fallout Boy have two fans in the whole world?! :">

Keep up the good work.

Great vid. Nothing I didn't like; great riding, real nice compression, worth the wait for the excellent quality, and great music.

Was the second track a random one, or do Fallout Boy have two fans in the whole world?!  :">

Keep up the good work.

make that 3 :D Still d/ling the vid :) think my hoobynet hates me. sure its good though tom, can't wait :blink:

Pete

make that 3

Pete

make that 5, 2 of my mates absolutely love FOB, 1 of them would bone the cd case if it had a big enough hole. :blink:

anywho.. nice video, that front bump on the grey wall was especially big! :)

i really liked it at the start but am i the only one who didn't like the 2nd song? probably because i really liked the 1st song, what was it? as for the riding..... i really enjoyed it, especially rich's front touchs.... seem rather LARGE!

cheers johal

shrewsbury and rhyll are towns....

rhyl...

hmmm did i download a different vid? sory if this sounds harsh but it was jumpy, didn't like the editing and overall boring. maybe i clicked dl on the wrong vid because you all seemed to love it and i thought it was :blink:

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

rhyl...

hmmm did i download a different vid? sory if this sounds harsh but it was jumpy, didn't like the editing and overall boring. maybe i clicked dl on the wrong vid because you all seemed to love it and i thought it was  (Y)

rhyll is probably a town somewhere too :P"

Was a cool video (Y) Was nice to see a different sort of style/video compared to the usual stuff out there now :P

So yeah, is Shrewsbury good to ride? Much decent stuff there?

And no, for the ignoramuses out there, I don't mean Mr. John :P

Mark

So yeah, is Shrewsbury good to ride?  Much decent stuff there?

And no, for the ignoramuses out there, I don't mean Mr. John ;)

Mark

Haha, Its ok like, but everything realy spread out.. so u have to bike ages just to ride sumwhere.

All the better quality footage is in shrewsbury.. thats bout as good as shrerwsbury get. lol

Tom