Admin Needed

Synergy

Use the Spell Checker, it doesnt take long!

Dnt use txt tlk

Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible

Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not MSN!)

Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

i found this in the how to use the forum but then if you look at this topic

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=54459

it seams like some of the members are getting of with it when us (pre members) arent

and its not as if it is only one topic, just thought i would voice my opinion :) :blink:

Yeh, but Mark, pre members can get validated if they make one good post, and I've seen it happen. So how come there are people in here who haven't.

That is a perfectly good post, it puts it's point across well, has a good subject etc etc. So should Synergy not get validated for it? :blink:"

Not trying to cause a fight, so don't go gettin pissed off. :)

pre members can get validated if they make one good post

i really think there should be something of a limit atleast, one drunken readable post by a pre member and then getting validated doesn't seem right. Maybe a minimum amount of posts of non crap? but then again that will lead to pointless threads etc.. i think the moaning should just stop to be fair. :blink:

I'm sorry but that is unnacceptable, look at Mike here for example, he's been here 6 months, I don't come in here often but all I've seen of his posts are good.

If I was a mod I would have validated him for them, where as in members we have many people who belong back here.

Mike isn't the only one, but he has brought it to the fore. Also when people were "moaning" about rights would you tell them to stop, they have a right to be heard.

I have a few silly warnings, don't I mark :blink: (joke before you take it serious like usual)

see there is another peice of irelivent information from a MEMBER ( it has nothing to do with the topic) we would be getting told of for this (pre- members)

all the time but no one does anything about the members section

Edited by Synergy

see there is another peice of irelivent information from a MEMBER ( it has nothing to do with the topic) we would be getting told of for this (pre- members)

Because no one acctually cares that much to tell members that they have made a useless post.

I kinda see where you coming from, but why did you link to dave's topic?

Tom

Because no one acctually cares that much to tell members that they have made a useless post.

I kinda see where you coming from, but why did you link to dave's topic?

Tom

i just linked to it becuase it was literally the first one i clicked on , i have seen plenty others but as this one was first i just decided to use it.

Look, I was joking around, At least its all spelt correctly, with punctuation. I don't really care if it relates to you or not, its relating to Mark, hence the name Mark in it, or can't you read? I couldn't care less about your whining, this area is to get into the full members, I've done a bit of whining oin the past but I can tell you this, it gets you no where! Maybe a little pride or so but you really have to learn to be about yourself, who really cares if other people are posting shite? does it affect you? I doubt so, get on with what your doing and get validated, Oh and to top it off this is a shite topic to be honest with you.

Edited by Corish

Dnt use txt tlk

Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible

Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not MSN!)

it says there that it should realte to the topic, if you would like to realte to mark can you then please do so in you own topic mate thankyou.

Dnt use txt tlk

it says there that it should realte to the topic, if you would like to realte to mark can you then please do so in you own topic mate thankyou.

No. I will not make a topic just to say what I said to Mark, it is not irrelevant, I will relate to Mark if I like, in your topic, my topic, his topic, anybodies topic, ok? Stop the whining, it gets you no where like I already said.

Look, we got validated because we followed the guidelines...I didn't at first and it got me nowhere. It's stupid. If we post spam and don't take any care over our posts, we get sent back to New Members. At this rate, you're never gonna get out of NMC, cos this is just pointless.... :blink:

Liss

Look, we got validated because we followed the guidelines...I didn't at first and it got me nowhere. It's stupid. If we post spam and don't take any care over our posts, we get sent back to New Members. At this rate, you're never gonna get out of NMC, cos this is just pointless.... :blink:

Liss

Thank you, Liss. You got the idea yet, Synergy?

ok thats a fare point but i would like to ask one question. What is wrong with this post, it is punctuated, has a topic which is not pointless, it is not spam, it looks like im doing everything right except im being told it is wrong, can someone tell me what is wrong about it please?

Edited by Synergy

ok thats a fare point but i would like to ask one question. what is wrong with this post, it is punctuated, has a topic which is not pointless, it is not spam, it looks like im doing everything right except im being told it is wrong, can sumone tell me what is wrong about it please?

Right, what to do is post topics prefibly of trials, for example go check out that topic on how to do front hooks, that is very well punctuated and spelt and try your best to spell and punctuate, you might think you are but your not, let me show you (I will bold the parts you did wrong...)

Ok thats a fair point but I would like to ask one question. What is wrong with this post? It is punctuated, has a topic which is not pointless, it is not spam, it looks like im doing everything right except I'm being told it is wrong, can someone tell me what is wrong about it please?

Edited by Corish

ok thats a fare point but i would like to ask one question. what is wrong with this post, it is punctuated, has a topic which is not pointless, it is not spam, it looks like im doing everything right except im being told it is wrong, can sumone tell me what is wrong about it please? 

Trials Forum in what way is this trials related ?

Maybe ask something useful to help you and other no moan at the mod's because they don't think your up to the full Forum yet!!

Sam, these dam topics :blink:

Okay....first of all...posting new topics just to have a moan about the system on here is pointless. It'll get you nowhere. I just looked at your posts, and they seem pretty good actually...just try to use basic punctuation a little more, like capital letters, and type full words rather than borderline text talk. A little OT chat now and then is fine, but spam just clogs up the whole system and gets no-one nowhere. Really put meaning and effort into your posts, and don't post unless it is a relevant point other than 'Haha' and 'yeah, i agree'.

Follow these basic thingys and you'll soon be on your way....for example, look at me! I got bored of being in here, so I made multiple accounts to see if that would work. It didn't. It earned me zero respect on here, and I even left. But now, I've cleaned myself up, posted relevant, meaningful posts, watched my punctuation and spelling, and I've been validated! :blink:

Liss xxx

Look, I was joking around, At least its all spelt correctly, with punctuation. I don't really care if it relates to you or not, its relating to Mark, hence the name Mark in it, or can't you read? I couldn't care less about your whining, this area is to get into the full members, I've done a bit of whining oin the past but I can tell you this, it gets you no where! Maybe a little pride or so but you really have to learn to be about yourself, who really cares if other people are posting shite? does it affect you? I doubt so, get on with what your doing and get validated, Oh and to top it off this is a shite topic to be honest with you.

looks like even you make mistakes with spelling. My topic is as well seplt and punctuated as i can make it but everyone makes mistakes and also it is trials relivent as it is about the trials-forum and how it works. also liss says that spam clogs up the forum, well if this is spam then you are contradicting yourself by spamming the forum :/

Edited by Synergy