My Curb Entry

boon racoon

helloop

well..i saw the curb vid thing and thought it was a good idea so i made this vid. it's not a "curb" but it's a bloody low ledge and i'm sure on a curb then you could do most stuff the same on it :P

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/jonmackinnon/monkey.mpg

34.8mb - 3mins 23secs

song : sonic boom six - monkey see monkey do

off the album "sounds to consume"

http://www.myspace.com/sonicboomsix

the vid might not be too trialsy but then neither is a curb. i managed to do the whole video with only 1 dab (2 if u count the reply) so i hope this is sufficient for some people. i had fun making it anyway but i realise it's mostly pretty boring and not uci haha (Y)

cheers

boon.x

p.s i thought this small image summed up the video pretty well. spinning a lot so dizzy, plus my cuddly MONKEY (he's called dizzy) - get it?!

<div class='bbimg'>80350786_m.jpg</div>

Tomm edit Aug 2007 - video available here for all those who are still after this

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/theboon

no that doesn't count...sorry still open guys :P

hehehe...not my competition!

Dang...see that is the kind of shizzle i was planning on "trying" to do in my entry, i can't think of much else to do but spins (Y)

Nicely done..btw- i watched "years_ago" last night for the first time (when was it made?), and i now think that you are the most inspirational rider I have ever watched...soo original...really pleased to have seen you "live"..

keep it up boon!

adam

Nice video there Matt i thought it would drag on a bit because of the lenth and to say that u was riding on a curb too :P . Well i didn't for me was lots of different moves there and nice to see u are riding your 24" well.

Gaz (Y)

the vid might not be too trialsy but then neither is a curb. i managed to do the whole video with only 1 dab (2 if u count the reply) so i hope this is sufficient for some people. i had fun making it anyway but i realise it's mostly pretty boring and not uci haha (Y)

Don't worry dude, us Guernsey riders still know where it's at - none of this UCI gubbins :S

It's funny, Luis and me were thinking about making a vid yesterday and talking about whether you'd make one or not. I'm downloading it as I type though (estimated time left: 2hrs 22mins, gotta love dial up :P)

It's getting quite worrying now... There used to be plenty of street vids coming out and some really stylish riding going down but now it seems I just have to wait till theres a vid comp so I can get my fix of street style (do the goon etc).

Ah well, keep up the good work man - hopefully your riding will encourage more people to ride with such style and pazazz, I sure now it inspires me :P

Will edit when I see the vid, but basically i'm expecting to be typing something along the lines of 'WOW, AWESOME, DONE IT AGAIN BOON' or summit like that :D

Sam.

not being gay or anything dont you think there something strange about sonic boom six ?

how do you mean mr pink? you could class them as "strange" but they are bloody good! fun too. unless u mean somethin different :P plus the singer laila is so hot (Y)

forks are VIZ! mike

jakey monkey..haha! he only comes to the beach charlie :P

thanks for the interest..and i agree about the lacking of streety / creative videos comments. apart from a few hehe