Read!

Apollo13

You don't have to post in here though. There was a topic about this a few days ago, and new members know to read the guidelines, a few don't take note, and just from you saying it i don't think they will any more than usual. Leave the Admin and Mod's to sort the topics out. :P

Kerrie. :-

Edit: Don't have a go at the guy, he is trying to help, (I think!) he just done it in the wrong way, so don't get into any arguments or have a major go at him, He seems to be sorted himself and validated, so trying to help others. :P

Edited by Angelfish

You don't have to post in here though. There was a topic about this a few days ago, and new members know to read the guidelines, a few don't take note, and just from you saying it i don't think they will any more than usual. Leave the Admin and Mod's to sort the topics out.

Kerrie.

I want more members to read them. And i want them to know how much it annoys everyone, including us (not just the mods and admins)!

Nick

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST IN THE FORUM!

It may seem like i am contridicing myself, but ive read the guidelines and i fully understand them, i just want more people to take notice of them, im getting fed up of the silly topics in here!

Nick

Stop being a wannabe moderator and let them do their job.

I'm pretty sure even if half the people in here read the guidelines, they wouldn't follow them anyway.

I also know for a fact half the members don't have a clue whats in the guidless, but its just general common sense on what to post, how to post, when to post etc.

Stop being a wannabe moderator and let them do their job.

I'm pretty sure even if half the people in here read the guidelines, they wouldn't follow them anyway.

I also know for a fact half the members don't have a clue whats in the guidless, but its just general common sense on what to post, how to post, when to post etc.

Im not trying to be a moderator, it annoys me aswell, to see the same topic over and over again, and when the new member ask us for help, and you cant understand what they are on about, because they dont read the guidelines about NOT USING TEXT TALK!

Nick

Im not trying to be a moderator, it annoys me aswell, to see the same topic over and over again, and when the new member ask us for help, and you cant understand what they are on about, because they dont read the guidelines about NOT USING TEXT TALK!

Nick

Dude, Ignore it, you don't have to post in here anymore! Go post in the proper forum and leave this one if it annoys you that much! Leave the topic before you get yourself into an argument or trouble.

Kerrie

P.s im NOT having a go at you, i'm trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself even more.

In making this topic you have, in fact, contradicted your self.

There was a topic made not long ago about this.

One of the points in the guidelines you highlighted is:

'Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible'

So im afraid the title 'Read' doesnt really do that justice does it?

The guidlines are there for everyone to see and we have moderators to point things out.

So congratulations on a wasted topic :P *notice sarcasm*

Thanks,

Callum

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Im a new member and were all sensible enough around here why all the arguments lads?? Just be grown up does it really matter if some one uses text talk you can still read it!! If it annoys you that much go back and read another topic. Also when someone new asks a simple question that others no the answer for straight away, why not just help instead of saying ohh u dumb shit and all this what is the point WASTE of time if you ask me. Just grow up!! (Y)

Ok apollo every single topic i go in you've posted "READ THE GUIDELINES".

Mate i'm just saying the fact is hardly any members use text talk thats why there validated, swear you treat those GUIDELINES like a bible. And even if they do use text talk leave them to it its not your problem, to be onest it doesn't bother me one bit if they do use text talk. and this is also a silly post.

(Y) (Y)

Edited by Gap To Manual

These threads are getting really tedious now and ,as has been mentioned before, if you post a topic saying how everyone should follow the quidelines and the title (or content) of your post breaks those guidelines you end up looking like a total muppet.

Just leave everyone to it, those who follow the guidelines will be upgraded. I dont see why certain people feel the need to boss everyone in here around saying how crap it is, when they have full membership and dont have to come in here in the first place.