British Roadtrip

il be there,

van conversion should be done too, so there should be space in the band weagon for a few people. if i aint got a mercedes Vito by then. (keeps dreaming!!!need a bigger van for space and to get more people about)

Could someone get an idea of where n which days etc etc?

Like 1st August = Porthcawl

2nd August = ?

3rd August =

etc etc you get my drift.

i rekon it will be better than last years if we have more of the know how/where n when :) :)

Waynio...................

Hope to see everyone there and more this year. Bristol = Top priority for me, its the best place iv ridden bar london. BTW you need good "Map reader" when we go round london or you literally will end up tits up and lost.

il be there,

van conversion should be done too, so there should be space in the band weagon for a few people. if i aint got a mercedes Vito by then. (keeps dreaming!!!need a bigger van for space and to get more people about)

2nd August = ?

3rd August =

i rekon it will be better than last years if we have more of the know how/where n when  :)  :)

Hope to see everyone there and more this year. Bristol = Top priority for me, its the best place iv ridden bar london. BTW you need good "Map reader" when we go round london or you literally will end up tits up and lost.

hehe i can map read :unsure:

Pauly

so far were thinknig about porthcawl, bristol, newquay (maybe) london is defo, then depends on who invites us and accomadation :) invites and suggestions are welcome

That sounds pretty cool

This is my sort of idea :">

Porthcrawl

Bristol

Plymouth

Newquay

South England (portsmouth, Southampton)

London

Up north :)

I think that would work nicely maybe some alterations :unsure:

Matt

il be there,

2nd August = ?

3rd August =

i rekon it will be better than last years if we have more of the know how/where n when  :-  ;)

yo waynio about the dates this is how me and some of the others riders (tim etc) have been thinking.

1st - is a friday so i am going to leave after work about 3 or 4 so get down to porthcawl later on, and just set up camp. ( i dunno wat time you are going to finish on a friday)

2nd - ride porthcawl - plus maybe go into the centre for a drink or two

3rd - nice lie in then ride for a porthcawl for a little.

4th - up early drive down to bristol ride there. Later on afterwards drive down to cornwall maybe straight to Newquay or some where close and camp there for the night.

5th - ride Newquay then go out into pubs etc.

6th - either ride Newquay or lie on beach or piss out lol.

7th - travel to london.....

8th dunno yet still thinking.

I was aslo thinking if both you and buck are going in your vans it wub be better if you took as many bike as possible ( may be every person who's bike is in your van gives you a fiver or tenner etc.) because that means people who have cars can get more people in we don't have to use a bike racks. :)

chris

Edited by cultiv8ed ::Chris::

1st august is monday :P

Me an Mike were talking tonight about it and saying porthcawl has to be done again...bristol is a defo, got lost after that an need to look at a map lol.

and for the london part, maybe camp/stay somewhere near to london and then get train into centre... we think it would save getting lost and probably be cheaper than paying for parking etc and easier to meet someone to show us round being it suchs a big place (N)

I doubt i'll get days off work unless I've quit by then because i got 3 weeks holiday off in the same month. I can show you round most of London, try to make it a weeekend though because of security. Bare in mind bikes rarely get allowed on the underground trains.

And I reckon dates and places wpould make it easier for people to say if they can come or not. i.e. if I was coming in my car, if the 1st place was 4 hours drive away and then the next stop was just down the road i could make arrangement to suit that.

1st august is monday :P

Me an Mike were talking tonight about it and saying porthcawl has to be done again...bristol is a defo, got lost after that an need to look at a map lol.

and for the london part, maybe camp/stay somewhere near to london and then get train into centre... we think it would save getting lost and probably be cheaper than paying for parking etc and easier to meet someone to show us round being it suchs a big place (N)

was talking to andy p about parking and apparently there is a place near the shell centre which has cheap all day parking, like £3 for a whole day or something.

maybe it is going to be best to ride london on a w/e though, i have never riden london but im sure i have been told it is crap on a week day cause it is way to busy.

if i could get to porthcawl somehow the day everyone else goes up/down would it be possible for me to catch a lift with someone for the rest of the trip? if anyone wants to be muchos kindos could you please add me to msn or something :-