British Roadtrip

new list were thinking about

1)sunday-porthcawl (for those who can make it)

2)monday-porthcawl

t3)uesday-bristol

4)wednesday-southampton (short ride there, head to portsmouth to find somewhere to stay, BBQ etc)

5)thursday-portsmouth

6)friday-brighton

7)Saturday-London

8)Sunday-make way home, stopping in Nottingham if were not all dead :P

Man With A Plan :)

new list were thinking about

1)sunday-porthcawl (for those who can make it)

2)monday-porthcawl

t3)uesday-bristol

4)wednesday-southampton (short ride there, head to portsmouth to find somewhere to stay, BBQ etc)

5)thursday-portsmouth

6)friday-brighton

7)Saturday-London

8)Sunday-make way home, stopping in Nottingham if were not all dead :P

Amen to that plan. Gotta get time off work now ! :)

Rossi.

Do a wheeeeeeeeeeelieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! GBYB!! Haha hope you all have a good time guys won't be going this year seen as I don't have a bike!!! Haha!! Saying that I might follow you all down the first day just for a laugh watch some of the riding, unfortunately wouldn't be able to provide a lift for anyone though, can't even fit a mod on the back of me motorbike!! Hope there's another vid of it this year Judders. Have fun geezers. Dan (aka Borris le bozzer) :(

just having a towbar fitted to my van to be able to put a bike rack on the back as well as carrying about 5people inside as im under going a seat conversion. that folds and is able to take bikes in back as well as outside. this year i wont go ripping down the car parks in bristol (Y) :-"

Waynio.....................

im struggling for time off work as the previous week im full on with getting the world round together with hawzee and fred savage and co..................

i will try my best even if i have to mek the tuesday and wednesday part of it. might even try do tuesday wednesday and thursday if im struggling with time off...................

il have plenty of space in van with me for the tuesday wednesday and thursday if people may need lifts?

let me know.

Looking at a map yesterday and the distance between places, i planned out when to drive, when to ride and when to camp :'(

Sunday-get up, drive to to porthcawl, campsite and then ride.

monday-ride porthcawl all day

tuesday-drive down to bristol, ride there all day, then set off to southampton because its a fair way, camp about half way. just past Stratford upon avan/salisbury.

wednesday-get up from where ever we camped, finish drive to southampton, ride there for afew hours. short (half hour) drive to portsmouth. campsite, BBQ and rest with food, few beers etc.

thursday-ride portsmouth. if we have good campsite, stay over, if not..drive across to brighton and camp there.

fri-drive to brighton if we stayed in portsmouth (not far) or if we stayed in brighton, get up and ride.

sat-get up, drive to london, ride there til everyone is dead. set off up north thinking of somewhere to stop outside london and camp.

sun-get up from where ever we stayed, carry on up north, stopping in northampton for little ride as im sure we'll all be dead by then :lol:

wooohoo im well excited!!

cant wait fo rthis roadtrip it WILL be the roadtrip to end allll roadtrips.

someone better get some sweet filming done cos im feeling mental and cant sit still thinking bout some lines i saw last year.

mike is taking his camera, guessing stan will be taking his. Mike suggested that if mike an stan film with seperate tapes...put em together at the end and make 1 vid, be better than seperate vids.

going to be mint!!! think it has to be said that me an mike an both a lil bit better than last time >_< catn wait either!!!

GBYB 05!!