British Roadtrip

im going to try and make most of the rides on the train, dunno how many i will be able to make though...deffo bristol and london anyways. going to try and make porthcawl and probably southampton, portsmouth.

thats only missing brighton James lol :blink: someone must be able to squeeze you in, Stan has passed his test so he is driving i guess too :'(

Wayne dude, if you get a tow bar fitted and are going to buy a tow bar cycle carrier, get to my halfords. ill get you 15% off it. we have a 3cycle carrier one that mints. locks to tow bars, just lifts on and off it.

let me now if you want one unless you already have one dude

Anyone is the plan still as the list on the middle of page 2?????

someone please let me know asap. just so i know where i have to go from work monday night.

Just got a Nissan Primastar so anyone needing bikes taking somewhere i will be able to but it may cause concerns as my van is big but im not going to be able to get the whole of the road trip off im going to be doing 2nd/3rd/4th of the road trip. i dont know what the go is but if it was say

2nd = Porthcawl

3rd = Bristol

4th = where ever (as i dont care)

i would love to do those days and places with people. but if someone can let me know where/when etc. cheers lads/ladies.

Waynio.......................

Timmy you may be in my van for the road trip too.............im sure you will have a grin from ear to ear tomorrow when you have a go in it :o (Y) :D

also we could play strip poker in the back of my van most of the night plenty of beers and there will be a bed and TV and couch in there.............

Waynio........................

or we could just play snap (Y)" hahaha.

Sunday-get up, drive to to porthcawl, campsite and then ride.

monday-ride porthcawl all day

tuesday-drive down to bristol, ride there all day, then set off to southampton because its a fair way, camp about half way. just past Stratford upon avan/salisbury.

wednesday-get up from where ever we camped, finish drive to southampton, ride there for afew hours. short (half hour) drive to portsmouth. campsite, BBQ and rest with food, few beers etc.

thursday-ride portsmouth. if we have good campsite, stay over, if not..drive across to brighton and camp there.

fri-drive to brighton if we stayed in portsmouth (not far) or if we stayed in brighton, get up and ride.

sat-get up, drive to london, ride there til everyone is dead. set off up north thinking of somewhere to stop outside london and camp.

sun-get up from where ever we stayed, carry on up north, stopping in northampton for little ride as im sure we'll all be dead by then smile.gif

but im sure we can adjust it so that you get to ride porthcawl dude.

ill see you today and sort something out. :-

• 2 weeks later...
im not going to have the money to come even if rossi gets the time off.

im deffo there for the bristol ride.

and probably southampton.

not good enough get it all done, ride from location to location if you have to :blink:

And rossi u better not dip!