Rudest, Most Obscene Video Ever...

Mark W

Mathuds0 on here just gave me a link to the "Biketrial Psycho!" trailer on the Monty site.

Rudest.

Song.

Ever.

Try and find the line "I rammed my cock down it's throat" and "you boring c**ts"...

D'you reckon Ot/Cesar actually knew what the song meant when they chose it? ^_^

http://www.montybikes.com/multimedia/index.asp <- Bottom link.

Hench sidehop at the beginning too :(

hahaha yeah good song that. It was origionally recorded by the anti-nowhere league ^_^ odd choice for a trailer though, not really suitable for kids. Maybe it to show they are 'psycho' :(

gonna have to dig out that metallica album (garage inc) now too \mmmm/

mike

I have seen this trailer, and i cannot believe my eyes! Those guys know how to go huge with style and technicality. Those drop gaps and plain drops are ridiculous. I find it comical when that guys bike is sat on his house roof then he walks out, climbs up and sidehops off. :(

I have seen this trailer, and i cannot believe my eyes! Those guys know how to go huge with style and technicality. Those drop gaps and plain drops are ridiculous. I find it comical when that guys bike is sat on his house roof then he walks out, climbs up and sidehops off. :(

Yeah it's a bit odd how they can clearly do some amazing stuff, yet at Bike05 they did f**k all decent stuff, just shit to try and please the crowd and all that crap... front wheel-less riding just doesn't really cut it, and slow, gash can-cans and stuff are just shit...

Ah well.

I think you will find that the song was originally done by "The Anti-Nowhere League" and that Metalica actually ripped it off ^_^"

I just went to their web site to get the lyrics for here, I had also heard they were playing in Salisbury soon so checked the gigs page and found out they played Salisbury a couple of weeks ago and I missed it :(

More Worrying Anti-Nowhere League Lyrics

Anyway, Lyrics:

SO WHAT

I’ve been to Hastings, I’ve been to Brighton , I’ve been to Eastbourne too

So What, So What

I’ve been here, I’ve been there, I’ve been every f**king where

So What, So What

So What, So What, you boring little fanny, who care’s, who care’s what you do!

Who care’s, who care’s about you, you, you.

I sucked sweets, I sucked rock, I even sucked an old man’s cock

So What, So What

I’ve f**ked a sheep and I’ve f**ked a goat, I’ve had my cock right down its throat

So What, So What

So What, So What, you boring little fanny, who care’s, who care’s what you do!

I’ve drunk that and I’ve drunk this, I’ve spewed up on a pint of piss

So What, So What

I’ve had scag and I’ve had speed, I’ve jacked up until I bleed

So What, So What

So What , So What, you boring little fanny, who care’s, who care’s what you do

I've had crabs, I've had lice, I've had the pox and that ain't nice

So What, So What

I've f**ked this and I've f**ked that, I've even f**ked a ginger pratt

So What, So What

So What, So What, you boring little fanny, who care's, who care's about you,

You, you, YOU.

I think ripped off is a bit strong as metallica got the permission from all the artists whose material appeared on the two albums garage days revisited and garage inc, but that is one of my favorite albums. Plus metallica just made it even more obscene by changing a few crucial lyrics, "and I've f**ked this, I've f**ked that, I've even f**ked a schoolgirls twat, so what."

I used to play this super loud whenever I was driving past the primary school at the end of my street on my way to work...

Can anyone else not download the trailers? mine doesn't seem to like it... :)

Rich

I think ripped off is a bit strong as metallica got the permission from all the artists whose material appeared on the two albums garage days revisited and garage inc, but that is one of my favorite albums. Plus metallica just made it even more obscene by changing a few crucial lyrics, "and I've f**ked this, I've f**ked that, I've even f**ked a schoolgirls twat, so what."

I used to play this super loud whenever I was driving past the primary school at the end of my street on my way to work...

Can anyone else not download the trailers? mine doesn't seem to like it... :)

Rich

You know what I was meaning......

Ripped off/Covered, similar things? :(