Nbr 2005 Competition

that NBR dude

Im there, just posting the entry now with £10 cheque.

Entered comp and speed trials. (Y)

Im well excited, sounds real cool to have a proper comp on man made stuff.

Why is expert combined??

I mean it only means seperating out the scores at the end. And if your worried about trophies then just give them to the expert 26. Proper bikes. :D

Edited by JIX

Why is expert combined??

I mean it only means seperating out the scores at the end. And if your worried about trophies then just give them to the expert 26. Proper bikes. :lol:

I can get the blue trophies cheaper than that, but the red ones are a lot more, so I cant really afford to get 6 red ones, therefore combined Red route.

Plus im expecting more blue route riders than red so it makes it even more cost effective

Yeah cool, I wasnt trying to dis.

Im really looking forward to this trial. Im really quite excited :lol:

Is the speed trials going to be on a special course with some ramps and stuff or just over one or two sections or something??

Yeah cool, I wasnt trying to dis.

Im really looking forward to this trial. Im really quite excited :lol:

Is the speed trials going to be on a special course with some ramps and stuff or just over one or two sections or something??

Speed trials is a seperate dedicated course, with a car, tyres, oil drums, and all sorts in both lanes.

Can I please stress to everyone, that this event is costing ME 500 quid to do, so I need more than 50 riders taking part so i dont loose any money. Ideally I want to actually donate some money as well, so please please if you can make the journey, come along. It will be a fantastic day with all sorts going on, and you will be helping a great cause.

thanks

Hey man.

How many people have entered soo far??

Have you got a list? Would be nice to KNow who Ill be up against.

Absolutely:

Blue 26":

Fred Judd

Stephen Morris

Alex Wright

Dave Kerley

Stephen Maultby

Chris Mansbridge

Blue 20":

John Hartford

Mitch Vilder

Tim Rodriguez

Jon Goulding

David Pinney

Red 26":

Lee McCaw

Brenden Patterson

Daniel Jones

Nick Manning

Dave Marshall

James Porter

Red 20":

None

Edited by NBRtrials.tk

hi the nearest train station is bournemouth train satation so we are looking for anyone who is driving to help us get people from the station to the comp you could always ride but its a long ass ride it takes me like an hour on my 20" so its alot of effort so the more help ther better (Y)

hope that helped ;)

steve

Red 26":

Lee McCaw

Brenden Patterson

Daniel Jones

Nick Manning

Dave Marshall

James Porter

Red 20":

None

You can add me to red 26. And Im sure sam wheeler said he would be going so He would be in red 20.

Edited by JIX

I really REALLY want to come to this but its on the same day as the DJ round in devon.

Do you think you and Matt (Xdream) can try and shift dates around a little, as I know there will be a load of us from down here who'd love to enter, but if the comps are on the same day most of us will just go the DJ round as its so much closer.

Rich

hi rich im sure Andy cant move the date because he needs terry graves there as for insurance reason and im sure he is talking to XDREAM about trying to solve this, but he did no andys was on that day so theres nothing we can really do SORRY!

steve

Edited by ashtonsteve

Yea Tic said to me that Matt had moved his to the same day as mine.

He knew when mine was, and even said he would attend my comp. Theres no way of me being able to change the dates of mine, as its not just the trials comp. My bit is only part of the whole day. Theres a skate comp, village fair, all sorts.

The problem I have is I need over 50 people to even attempt to fund this event, as its costing me £500, so without at least 50 people, it cant go ahead

Currently working on some sponsorship from a Local Vauxhall dealer ect, so its all still go for the moment.

Those coming a distance, the local campsite:

http://www.resort-guide.co.uk/infoloca.php...07&service=cara

or for others, check out Campsite list

Andy

edit - the blue dot is where the comp is being held...

Edited by NBRtrials.tk

Awesome Rich, Look forward to seeing you there.

If anyone has firends/parents/relatives that would like to observe, I need observers, so just let me know before the day.

Got 3-4 already, but need at least 10 in total.

And if anyone round the south knows where I can get about 15 tractor tyres, let me know please. Im having major trouble locating some.