Nbr 2005 Competition

that NBR dude

Hey sorry that i aint posted yet only just read the entire thing and hopefully i will be coming down but at the moment got the drama :huh: that it is me bro's birthday sooo we will see but might come down sounds like it will be a blast and it looks to me like there is plenty of support so i will get all my stuff sorted and get down there should be fun by the sounds of things.

Well, this looks to be a PHAT competiton.

Will be cool if Ashton and Hawyes enter, woundlnt mind seeing how I fair against the legends....

Im not gunna win, not when Porters in it :o

i dont think there is anyway of either of us winning when we get together in a comp :) it seems to end in foul language and brake slippage...and a little jig, woop woop.

im coming up with hobbsie :huh: going to be a right laugh... (Y)

i am in.. decided i would beable to fork out the money with some desperate begging :D

will send forms off tonight with the cheque  (Y)

Get Jimbo to give you a lift.

If anyone can bring observers it would be cool because i'm sure Andy's still quite short....

sounds like its all coming to plan for andy..............

i think i should be down with the following:

Bucky

Sam J

Mad Max

Alex

so it all should be good. iv just got to have a word with bucky to make sur ehes kool with it all.

Waynio.....................

Greetings from the hot sands of Barbados!!

Only just got access to a PC (as technology isnt number one priority round here hehe)

Thanks to everyone who is coming and giving their support, and an even bigger thanks to people coming to help set up. It really is greatly appreciated.

My mom back in the UK is handling all the entires recived, so I will update everything when Im home on Tuesday, but its sounding like a good turnout so far :'(

Will speak to you all when Im back in the UK

Andy

he shall be back in the country tuesday ali.

i think i may pay via paypal or on the day as i may make an extra donation.....

the week is drawing near and i need to sort my bike and stuff out....damn!

also is there anyone that lives down that way that could put a few of us up for a night or advise a good field in which we can camp in or just stay in??? otherwise its a lay by on the motorway.........int back of van and a few hours sleep. would be great if someone could sort something out, the favor shall be re-paid in kind, however they wish. cheers dudes and dudettes

he shall be back in the country tuesday ali.

i think i may pay via paypal or on the day as i may make an extra donation.....

the week is drawing near and i need to sort my bike and stuff out....damn!

also is there anyone that lives down that way that could put a few of us up for a night or advise a good field in which we can camp in or just stay in??? otherwise its a lay by on the motorway.........int back of van and a few hours sleep. would be great if someone could sort something out, the favor shall be re-paid in kind, however they wish. cheers dudes and dudettes

yo yo yo

me phil and tom are getin a BnB as apparently you cant have more than 2 adults in 1 Travellodge room?

yo yo yo

me phil and tom are getin a BnB as apparently you cant have more than 2 adults in 1 Travellodge room?

you not allowed to but who ever listened to the rules???

oh yeah and do you have to wear tousers for the comp or can i ride in t and shorts?

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy