Can Your Bird Ride?

Lewis Poyntontrials.com

LMAO!

hell yes she is................

i wish i had some piccys of my bird doing it (not in that way you dirty gals!)

she loved riding my ashton :) :shifty:" now my koxx is way too long for her, so i got a short one for her to ride. :shifty:" :D

Waynio..................

will get some pictures taken at addingham moorside tomorrow and try upload them or alex will.i want her to ride the brits next year in femina. would be mint if i could persuede her. even for her to ride at the world round.

LMAO!

hell yes she is................

i wish i had some piccys of my bird doing it (not in that way you dirty gals!)

she loved riding my ashton  :D  :shifty:"  now my koxx is way too long for her, so i got a short one for her to ride. :shifty:"  :D

Waynio..................

will get some pictures taken at addingham moorside tomorrow and try upload them or alex will.i want her to ride the brits next year in femina. would be mint if i could persuede her. even for her to ride at the world round.

oh please do :)

now my koxx is way too long for her, so i got a short one for her to ride.

I hope im not the only one who found that amusing. :lol:

Oh the great things thatcan be said having a trials company whos name sounds like genitals. :-" B)

i did it just for the giggles............

to see who would latch onto it.

il look into getting her into the femina class next year Nadine. its just getting her a bike she likes, shes had a couple, my ashton 24" at one stage then a 26" justice. maybe easier for her to ride 20"

Waynio.....................

i did it just for the giggles............

to see who would latch onto it.

il look into getting her into the femina class next year Nadine. its just getting her a bike she likes, shes had a couple, my ashton 24" at one stage then a 26" justice. maybe easier for her to ride 20"

Waynio.....................

:lol:" i still have my koxx

When I first met my gf 2 years ago she hated trials and loved skating, so I semi-hated her (naturally) for it (dont ask "why did u go out with her then?"- I was desperate, but now I can just about bare her.lol).

But since then me and my mate have convertted her and have taught her a load of trials vocabluary. She learnt to endo and almost trackstand in no time, I swear it was faster than me.. :">

But she impresses me sometimes now that she is used to me talking about trials, she sometimes even joins in or comes out with a comment liek "Wow, look at those rocks. How amasing would it be to backwheel that one and hop to that one... etc", and we have a VERY VERY loving relationship.

Edited by SQuiT-man

My ex always tried to talk about Trials in the way that she tried to show interest... which was good I guess? But I knew she thought it was kinda childish... I just dont think girls dig trials if they havnt heard of it before or whatever... just try and be original with ladies, try not to talk about Trials haha! - Hard huh!

J.

Worst tryin to hurry up the whole process of ''sooo, you cumin round to my house then, my parents are out'' then runin over, skippin flippin foreplay, do you stuff run out the house so you then can go ride for fifteen minutes before your mate decides he carn't be arsed and goes home. :-

never again. :lol:

Worst tryin to hurry up the whole process of  ''sooo,  you cumin round to my house then, my parents are out''  then runin over, skippin flippin foreplay, do you stuff run out the house so you  then can go ride for fifteen minutes before your mate decides he carn't be arsed and goes home.  (Y)

never again.  :D

And who said romance was dead? :)

They are the only pics of my girlfriend on a bike.  Sorry. I was just trying to help the topic.

what for real? thats your missus?

well funny the way she's so sweaty and not concentrating on the path ahead in the last pic...

(link no doubt soon to be removed)

(wanking material has arrived)