Been Ridin Properley For About 3 Days

emery

ive been riding for 3 days now and has been practicing pedal hops gaps ( rolling cant do static ) and i can do 4 ft is this good for my level and any ways of getting further

toby :shifty:

ye diet simon cant even do that, and judging from the nass comp neither can i (Y) we will work through it together simon :P

Yeah, i ride shit for free, you paid 7 quid to ride shit. Muahahaha.

Lesson here - ride in groups. I rode on my own for a year. 3 days after meeting another trials rider who taught me the way to blunt, i had it nailed and was doing 3 in a row.

Wow that is good for three days, keep up the good work and u will soon be to a high level. If you can try to start riding with any locals round your area and u will learn off them and improve massively. I have learnt of my mate kyle hinchclffe (hinchblob) and i am not so bad seeing as ive only been riding 4 months or so.

stik with it jason (Y)

f8ck you the first day i rode i hurt myself so i couldnt ride for like 3weeks and i mjust starting now so really ive just started aspecially after doing my leg in i kinda lost my confidence and i went on holidazy the day i got it so no i aint lying you just jump to conclusion so your the twat (Y)

toby :P

yer so that link was when i was recovering like saying i won't ride without shinpads you noob you dont even no me

Edited by emery

f8ck you the first day i rode i hurt myself so i couldnt ride for like 3weeks and i mjust starting now so really ive just started aspecially after doing my leg in i kinda lost my confidence and i went on holidazy the day i got it so no i aint lying you just jump to conclusion so your the twat  (Y)

toby (Y)

yer so that link was when i was recovering like saying i won't ride without shinpads you noob you dont even no me

Not being funny, but, 3 weeks out 'cus you shinned yourdelf? ........ :P

f8ck you

i mjust starting

aspecially

holidazy

I won't ride without shinpads you noob you dont even no me

Oh dear god.

Those are ones to add to the list. Pwnage innit 1337 m8.

You're calling HIM a noob? When you're a noob to riding?

Wtf. Loser.