Been Ridin Properley For About 3 Days

emery

f off you silly nob i aint lyin would you think id argue or post this topic if i was lying and you probally suck thats why your jelous quuuiiiiiiiir

toby hahaha

why do you even bother lol  :)

Please don't spell queer wrong again its rarther annoying :P

just like this topic but i love to laugh, monkey slays me.

Nath

What the christ happened to this thread, anyway. Wardie you have the same brain power as emery or a lump of coal, or whatever teaches you at school. I dunno, ask the chair how to spell it may say nothing.

To whomever said that you have to be posh to type properly, what the f**k are you on, I come from a town, that until about 20 years ago, everyone and his dog was a coal miner. How the f**k am I posh.

What the christ happened to this thread, anyway. Wardie you have the same brain power as emery or a lump of coal, or whatever teaches you at school. I dunno, ask the chair how to spell it may say nothing.

To whomever said that you have to be posh to type properly, what the f**k are you on, I come from a town, that until about 20 years ago, everyone and his dog was a coal miner. How the f**k am I posh.

Well said dude! :P

Wow I started a riot :shifty:

Completely forgot about this thread, I've missed out ;)

But having read it through I can confirm my suspicions about you emery, you ARE an attention seeking TWAT.

Good day (N)