More New Parts

Dan@Trials-uk

There is more parts comming out very soon. GU 20" bikes, and rims etc...

Just got a few sets of GU and ECHO pads, same compound as zoo, but different colour.

The zoo pitbull and GU 26" was rushed out to the market :o , so there will be a new version out very soon.

And if some of you think Czar is made by koxx or somthing, It is not. :lol:

gallery_1930_567_62692.jpg
Edited by trialsuk

New versions of GU etc out soon? I f**king HATE echo/zoo (ride an o5 pitbull though).

The way they bring new frames onto the market every few months really does hurt the chances of a resale on someone old frame when the new ones came out 5 mins later.

Also paying £400 quid on a pitbull a few weeks ago and then a new one coming out would be a shit feeling to the buyer.

There is more parts comming out very soon. GU 20" bikes, and rims etc...

Just got a few sets of GU and ECHO pads, same compound as zoo, but different colour.

The zoo pitbull and GU 26" was rushed out to the market ;) , so there will be a new version out very soon.

And if some of you think Czar is made by koxx or somthing, It is not. (Y)

Pics, Pics, Pics!

New versions of GU etc out soon? I f**king HATE echo/zoo (ride an o5 pitbull though).

The way they bring new frames onto the market every few months really does hurt the chances of a resale on someone old frame when the new ones came out 5 mins later.

Also paying £400 quid on a pitbull a few weeks ago and then a new one coming out would be a shit feeling to the buyer.

The first is rushed out onto the market, so there are miststakes still to be corrected, along with the 06 pitbull (Which is allready old here in china ;) )

The echo pads are red like heatsinks I think, but compound are like zoo's, the gu pads are Pink, and same compound again, same with zoo.

Gu will have 20" bike soon :) and echo rims, there will be newer version out.

For the czar frames, some people thought that koxx might of made this to suit the street market with the thick downtube etc... browse OTN for peoples thoughts, thats why I posted " If someone thinks this is koxx's new frame"

Czar isnt out yet, but will be soon, they only had all the decals and badges here (Y)

:D Pics I will get when I have time.

Thats the bit thats slightly annoying... you buy a new GU and then to be informed a PROPER one with the bugs sorted out comes out a month later.

Makes you feel like your riding a bag of un thought out shite...

Suppose theres f**k all you can do about it... other than buy an ONZA!!! (Y)

Who thought that?  Why would Koxx rip-off their own frame, and then undercut it in terms of price?  (Y)

To make even more money? i don´t know maybe.

EDIT:;) Actually that wouldn´t work because if someone was going to buy an xtp then realized that there was a czkaer on the market for a cheaper price they would buy that instead therefor koxx would make less money.

Edited by club_card

To make even more money? i don´t know maybe.

EDIT:(Y) Actually that wouldn´t work because if someone was going to buy an xtp then realized that there was a czkaer on the market for a cheaper price they would buy that instead therefor koxx would make less money.

It does work. If Koxx make the Czar but keep it hush hush that they make it, then those who want the Koxx for tha name wil still get the XTP, (its not like it sells as well as other frames anyway) and those who would buy a zoo or echo cos they are cheaper would then consider and maybe buy the Czar, thus bringin in more market for Koxx, and still keeping the old one. Peoples pimp factor in wanting the original and branded name will make it work.

Nice to hear that a new range of trials gear is coming out, although i am anticipating that everything will be a copy of something else ie the GU rims will just be rebranded koxx rims and the 20" GU will just be the same as the 20" vinco etc. You have already said that the GU brake pads are the same as the zoo pads but a different colour, i dont see the point of bringing them out really as GU is a branch of echo anyway. Oh well, we'll see (Y)

Haha, I love the way Deng's such a good businessman, he's making loads of money, we're getting done over and everyone hates him, yet still lines his pockets ;)

Why pay for testing when you can just sell the frame, then work out problems after? Gooooooooooooooo team! (Y)

Haha, I love the way Deng's such a good businessman, he's making loads of money, we're getting done over and everyone hates him, yet still lines his pockets ;)

Why pay for testing when you can just sell the frame, then work out problems after?  Gooooooooooooooo team! (Y)

He dont pay riders to test his frames. most frames are testing on computer. and most frames are all rushes out to to market with it about 90% finished.

GU has stickers set now, first patch dosnt. New version will be improved. (N)for people who's bought one of these.

Judging from the testing Deng seems to do though, is that *really* testing or are we going to have Pads V2.0 released in 3 hours?

If it's you testing it, you've not had them long, so how would you know?

had them for a week, and friend over hear had them for about month or so ;) all parts comes out here to selected riders months here before even UK hear about the product.

Like the Zoo 06 pitbull, its allready old here. (Y)

had them for a  week, and friend over hear had them for about month or so ;)  all parts comes out here to selected riders months here before even UK hear about the product.

Like the Zoo 06 pitbull, its allready old here. (Y)

What, in Cheltenham? :)

Fair enough about the testing, how much did they wear in a month, and what rim surface was he using?

Im in China atm, (Y)  stupidly hot. They use grinded rim surface, and still has a fair bit of meat left.

Just out of interest, is the scene over in China as big as/bigger than it is over here? Also, is the standard of riding lower or higher?

From what i have seen of chinese riders they are awesome, they just have a natural spring which helps them have stupidly good skill on a bike.

Just out of interest, is the scene over in China as big as/bigger than it is over here? Also, is the standard of riding lower or higher?

From what i have seen of chinese riders they are awesome, they just have a natural spring which helps them have stupidly good skill on a bike.

Yeh, The trials scene is big here, I rode with china's trials champion and he is amazingly good and smooth as cheese. They have big comps and show's here. But most riders are underground and not well known. and most riders standards are very high. ;)

(Y)