Select Bikes

Lee_Buchanan

Yay! I've been waiting for one of your new vids.

I remember REALLY liking your last one. :blink:

Will edit when i've downloaded. :P

EDIT: MINT riding there! B) The only thing I didn't like was all of the effects. But anyway, I REALLY enjoyed that. Nice one B)

Edited by Siders77

I've offered to host the vid temporarily, but I may need to remove it soon because I need to sort out more bandwidth for my site!

Hopefully Lee will be uploading it as I type this onto the Heatsink server, and then Phil will have it up on the Selectbikes server very soon :blink:

If you're bored waiting for it to download off the current site, then check out Lee's new rider profile that I've just put up. Be sure not to let any lady folk see the manly nudity at the top - I can't be held responsible for any rampage desire that may overcome them B)

http://www.heatsinkbikes.com/?p=team

Nice video, but i feel it lacked style. Fair enough you can go big but you seemed sketchy at the same time. I am not trying to start an argument at all, im just giving my opinion . I like to watch riders like damon watson who can go huge but have a nice smooth style too. Still impressive riding though, you have got balls.

Big stuff but some things seemed a tad uncontrolled. Me and Rich were having a talk about it all. All the stuff's big, but sketchy at times.

Music didn't fit the video and the transitions were a bit dodgy.

I'd just try do the stuff you did then, but more controlled, or take a little step back or something.

Cool vid newho.

Nick.

mod 661,i'm not having a dig or anything but that didnt realy look sketchy to me, just looked like he was going full out at everything to make a good vid(Y) (Y) -Hugh

Edited by trialsntrials

some good riding Lee, some big stuff, youv'e improved loads, one or two niggles though (not just of this vid, sorry to use you as an example Lee)

It seems that people (mostly young mod riders) are just completley sacrifising their style just to go big (or bigger) and always put on crap loud music.

I wanna see peoples style, their little quirks and so on. Drop gaps are good'n all, but unless its a unique looking one or somthing the're just plain boring, going from a wall to a pallet might show you can gap, but it doesnt make for a good vid.

again sorry to use you as an example Lee