Select Bikes

Lee_Buchanan

haha yer where cool nice always a bonus to get helmets (Y) least yoru thinking straight make sure your tea is pie lol kiddin!

still lee's vid is good

just keepin the post relevent!

Big beef joints are where it's at in Chez Mark :P

Anyway, yeah, should probably leave this...

you post a video then you're gonna get opinions back ABOUT THE VIDEO

video didn't do it for me at all either (not to say i'm questioning ability, style, comp results or anything else!)

music was much too much and over heavy, clips were repeated on almost every move, too much slow mo and build up. made me want to turn off after half the vid, because it got tedious.

think about it : slow mo of you backhopping on the backwheel next to wall > oooo i think he's gonna do a sidehop > o look he made it

gets boring. f**kin good lines though. just don't think you displayed it in the vid aswell as you could.

look at fatmikes video. moves might not be as big or watever - but the video is super good to watch!! very snappy editing, catchy tune, no repeats of anything, wider range of moves.

i find if you have a snappy edit and you perhaps don't catch all of a clip, going back and going "what happened there?!" and looking again - makes it seem more impressive. rather than having slow mo always

slate me if you want. i will still sleep

Edited by the boon

That was a horrible video.

Before anyone says anything, footage of vincent with that editing would be horrible. I just happen to hate that kind of riding too, so sorry, but did nothing for me.

Its a real shame so many riders are going for this shocking music / flashy-unwatchable editing / harsh-big move riding. Where clips are cut short, where things aren't made properly etc...

Sorry for moan, but its a shame, as I'm sure that footage could of been made into a nice (half the length) video.

That was a horrible video.

Before anyone says anything, footage of vincent with that editing would be horrible. I just happen to hate that kind of riding too, so sorry, but did nothing for me.

Its a real shame so many riders are going for this shocking music / flashy-unwatchable editing / harsh-big move riding. Where clips are cut short, where things aren't made properly etc...

Sorry for moan, but its a shame, as I'm sure that footage could of been made into a nice (half the length) video.

Someone had to say it,

Matt has a great point, there is no individuality in videos now, there all the same.

For a start get a get a cheesey song, makes it cheesier and much better :)

cant falut the riding those :huh:

Mod 661 aka nick is just jealous because lee is doing  big and better stuff than he could dream of lee has alot of style its individual his flair his style of sidehoppin is diffrent, you cant see these then maybe you should quit trials boys, i cant believe your slating a vid of this quality you all need to go home an eat some pie or sommet an stuff fookin slating a good rider and wtf is with flame, i will tell any of your fu**ers to f**k off if i like so you should all shut up and appreciate the quality of riding lee is producing and just because he is better than you doesnt mean you should slag the little guy off. just to add to the flair part, hmmmmmmmm flair wait wait wait are you mean being able to pull a 360 when sidehoppin over a rail hmmmmmmmmmm flair, flair ah you mean being able to do a tail whip whilst gappin 8 ft hmm flair hmmm flair ok enough with the dodgy bmx crap some people can do that shit an thats why they ride 24" bikes or bmx lee rides trials as in TRIALS he gets the job done from a to b with a few style points here an there but at the end of the day he gets there an it looks sweet so f*ck all you ignorant people for being stupid and bumming BMX

great vid lee hope to see some more of that stuff coming out enough said.

Sorry, but I just read this, and its the most pathetic thing I think I've ever read on this forum...

Hilarious.

i know why dont you all stop fcuking moaning....(Your opinions)

And go makes some videos of yourselfs..

Mate it was only opinions and people like boon and matt have had pleanty of vids making exsperiance them selfs :) especially ginger matt and his home made vids :huh:" .

why the f**k you always go on about bumming i dont know ?

Grow up you childish twat!

Funny how you can comment on my riding...When you struggle to ride yourself

I can appreciate matts comments..As i know hes a heck of a good rider but from you i cant.

Edited by Lee_Buchanan

I enjoyed that vid and its not because im "northern and have to bum him" (Y),

music was class and im loving the sidehop over rails.

Keep up the good riding and ill look forward to seeing your next video. :)

Worth the download :huh:

Cheers Cap.

i think what everyones trying to say is.......

the riding was great.

the music choice was not to everyones liking, neither was the way it was edited.

basically, i liked the vid because i could see lee was pushing himself in his riding, which is all that matters really, and makes a quality vid (Y)

thats my view :)

hope i havent started another bitching list :huh:

ta

Will

Sorry, but I just read this, and its the most pathetic thing I think I've ever read on this forum...

Hilarious.

whow whow whow mr hilarious look get yourself a bag and some peanuts got to the zoo and look at the monkeys thats hilarious if you find a thread funny there is something wrong with you, and pathetic hmmmmm well you need to go out of your little box that is your room go into the bathroom pull down your pants and stare in the mirror that my friend is pathetic

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

whow whow whow mr hilarious look get yourself a bag and some peanuts got to the zoo and look at the monkeys thats hilarious if you find a thread funny there is something wrong with you, and pathetic hmmmmm well you need to go out of your little box that is your room go into the bathroom pull down your pants and stare in the mirror thqat my friend is pathetic

I see, no thread can be funny for someone? Humans, you know, there different, have opinions, not sure if there allowed anymore going by this thread. :huh:

How even dare you try to be-little someone by resorting to personal insults. Get a grip.

Video, i thought was ok.

I liked the music, but the editing tried too hard to be like the videos Phil has done, and im afraid to say has failed. Its just cut up and placed on a story board. No real thought. Riding was super large, but to large to be good. As in, everything was so big, it made you look like a worse rider then you really are. Any rider would be more sketchy when lining up for something huge, or landing from something you've not done before.

I see, no thread can be funny for someone? Humans, you know, there different, have opinions, not sure if there allowed anymore going by this thread. :huh:

How even dare you try to be-little someone by resorting to personal insults. Get a grip.

Video, i thought was ok.

I liked the music, but the editing tried too hard to be like the videos Phil has done, and im afraid to say has failed. Its just cut up and placed on a story board. No real thought. Riding was super large, but to large to be good. As in, everything was so big, it made you look like a worse rider then you really are. Any rider would be more sketchy when lining up for something huge, or landing from something you've not done before.

its not a personal insult many men have that sort of problem, plus its my opinion isnt it? ok ok so am a little immature but whats with the HOW DARE YOU lol gettin abit old now arnt we! starting to sound like your parents thats when you know your gettin old! oops another personal insult i hope!

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

whow whow whow mr hilarious look get yourself a bag and some peanuts got to the zoo and look at the monkeys thats hilarious if you find a thread funny there is something wrong with you, and pathetic hmmmmm well you need to go out of your little box that is your room go into the bathroom pull down your pants and stare in the mirror that my friend is pathetic

I'm sorry to say, but there was no need for that what so ever... comments like that just result in more arguments... so stop doing it, either add Matt to MSN and bitch and try and make of him on that instead of filling this topic with sh*t or don't post at all. As we are meant to be commenting on Lee's vid not trying to diss other people on the forum :)

Children these days :huh:

Watson

why the f**k you always go on about bumming i dont know ?

Grow up you childish twat!

Funny how you can comment on my riding...When you struggle to ride yourself

I can appreciate matts comments..As i know hes a heck of a good rider but from you i cant.

Joe didnt comment on your riding ability, just the actuall vid

I dont really like the editing of it, like the riding though :)

Edit - Just read the other posts and this threads just a joke now :huh:

You (lee) asked for any comments so people have given them, you might not of liked them but its there opinon (Y)

Edited by SamHolmes

I'm sorry to say, but there was no need for that what so ever... comments like that just result in more arguments... so stop doing it, either add Matt to MSN and bitch and try and make of him on that instead of filling this topic with sh*t or don't post at all. As we are meant to be commenting on Lee's vid not trying to diss other people on the forum :)

Children these days :huh:

Watson

worse thing is am probably older than you! plus have you ever heard of i do as i please! children these days jesus no respect!

worse thing is am probably older than you! plus have you ever heard of i do as i please! children these days jesus no respect!

Yeah you most likely are older than me, infact you are, but do I care... NO!

I was being sarcastic... basically saying how immature and childish you are being by trying to diss other members on this forum :huh: Just felt like using that comment cause it sounds good... is there a crime in that, didn't think so.....

Watson

Edited by Biker_Watson

I see there are a lot of bad comments floating about here, fair doos, but I think people could be a bit less harsh about it and realize lee has only made 2 videos with himself, and he is still getting to grips with the software and getting ideas, maybe people can give some tips and ideas to help him for the next time instead of being pretty harsh about it.

There are a few posts which where good to read especially Boons, even though he doesn't like the video, he gave some good pointers, I'm sure lee appreciates that kind of post, It will help him for next time.

The music was heavy, i thought it was a great choice for music.

The riding was big, and not too big for Lee at all, I don't understand when people say "he's going to big" It's crazy to say that, he's going as big as he thinks he can which is cool and it so happens it was pretty big stuff in todays standards.

Phil.