Select Bikes

Lee_Buchanan

He is the one that is arrogant,i appreciate alot of riders in trials everybody to that extent and everybody nos that i dont think anybody has a problem with me...

Mod661 was the one that started slating my riding...So fcuk him

The names bondy...Uni- body...

Ill give you some to fill your crack in you woman...

Be quiet

lol wow, youve got a great sense of humour :D

anyway so people on here will get moaned at even if they like your vid or they dont beacause i thought it was quite good i was just commenting on the fact with the way you were being in this thread towards people, so now not only are you a arrogant cock you are now just a total willy that definetely needs to do some growing up, god knows how you managed to get sponsored with such a shitty attitude that you have (Y)

not gonig to bother posting anymore in here so insult me all you want :P

Mod661 was the one that started slating my riding...So fcuk him

Be quiet

For f**ks sake he wasn't slating your f**king riding he just said he thinks it looks a bit sketchey in his opinion

You asked for comments he gave a comment.

I too think from reading this post that you are an arrogant little shit basically. You've asked for comments and when you get them you throw your toys out of the pram and have a go at him for saying what he thinks. Also if he thinks you look a bit sketchy what does it matter to you. you shouldnt value peoples opinion so much that you lose sleep over it......

I dont think people are really helping each other here (Y)"

I'll try and put it right..............

Lee: Heres my vid, I hope you like it, it would be nice to see your comments

watcher: Some good riding, big power moves and nice lines, a little scetch in one or two places and the music wasnt to my taste. Editing wasnt the best, but good effort.

Lee: Thanks, I was really pushing myself with the moves, I will improve my style as I get better at them. I liked the music, I guess you cant please all the people all of the time, let me know what you would like to hear, also any tips on editing would be apreciated.

Now then, doesnt that sound civalised :D

hey, i thought the riding was pretty damn good but to be onest i didint like the editing at all neither the song and im sorry but i cant comment on how to make t better but i would recomend speaking to someone like jonny jones for the editing because it is obviouse you have talent but your vids could be soooo much better if the eding was somewhat better.

anyways keep up the good riding

Pauly

it deffo is out of hand now...................

Waynio...............

yo Joe i hope i didnt come across to being an ass bout the north/south thing iv just had that feeling for a while probly not due to any people in particular just when riding and getting to know people. i would say most of us from north (people will probably say this bout the south too) but we try to get chatty with people.i just hope that there is never a problem with people from different areas as iv said before this country aint big enough!!!!i went to auz a year and 8 months ago and when over there met some AMAZING lads the likes of alex markwart and the other Alex all the lads from everywhere who i met were just soooooooo sound and always wanted to get on and have a laugh. i really do hope that it could be like that over here............we just need to stop the silly SH!T and get on with each other. as someone else said in the post "people need to tone down their opinions a little bit" maybe instead of "music was F**KING shit" to "music really wasnt to my liking but the riding was good"????

:D :P (Y) thats how for now boys and gals.................keep it real and KEEP SAFE!

Hey Lee, I havent even watched this video yet, its still downloading. But I have to say, that after asking for comments, and having some simple comments saying they dont like it because of the music, editing, and slightly harsh riding style, you went nuts, in the most unprofessional way you can.

You obviously forget there are a lot of riders out there who will be as good as you, or better, that arent sponsored. Attacking the potential customers of the companies you represent is a really bad idea, if I was the head of those companies I would be having serious words with you, I doubt Nick Carter will now feel to great about paying for your equipment through buying stuff from Selectbikes etc.

You come across as an immature, childish, arrogant little kid.

IMO.

Ben.

Been away for a few days riding, so I haven't seen this until now.

1. Why post "All comments welcome" when they're not. Lee, not saying this is just you, but loads of people put that, then at the merest hint of criticism people shit the bed. It's not needed. If you don't want people to comment on it, don't put stuff like that.

2. Saying things like "I don't like you and I know _______ doesn't either" doesn't mean shit. It's potentially the most childish thing you can actually come up with, apart from the bilge that Luke seems to be able to produce (hence the warning, by the way Luke (Y)). It makes you look bad for saying it, and it's just not really helping anything at all.

Everyone has a different opinion about stuff. If someone's opinion is contrary to your own, and you can't point out the differences in a civilised way, we don't need people like that. This isn't just at Lee again, it just happens to be in this thread: it applies to the whole forum.