Taking The Piss Out Of "no Seat" Bikes

SebJT

that sucks man :)

Ive had it before as well when we have just been riding and just been surrounded :)

On a lighter note i had a funny convo with a man in town today

he comes up to us and says how this is a predestrianised area and not for riding. Then proceeded to tell us that he didnt expect any better from people like us because we had stolen the bikes. Hes reasoning behind this was that the bikes had no seats and that we had cut them off to steal them :)

I just said ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and he hobeled off

f**king tosser they all need shooting :@ ! The police are useless, im gonna run for government and if I get elected Im gna pass a law which will allow people to shoot chavs (people wearing burberry, gold chains, stripy jumpers)

If anyone asks me where my seat is I just say "Oh SH*T its gone!! it was right there before!"

But good for you for making him look stupid and laughing at him when he walked into the post :) I think that standing up for yourself is the best thing you could do. Most people (or just me then) would have just pretended they didn't see him walk into the post.

f**king tosser they all need shooting :@ ! The police are useless, im gonna run for government and if I get elected Im gna pass a law which will allow people to shoot chavs (people wearing burberry, gold chains, stripy jumpers)

If anyone asks me where my seat is I just say "Oh SH*T its gone!! it was right there before!"

But good for you for making him look stupid and laughing at him when he walked into the post :sleeping: I think that standing up for yourself is the best thing you could do. Most people (or just me then) would have just pretended they didn't see him walk into the post.

I'm voting for you!... HAPPY CHAV HUNTING and they cant do anything to you back! :- ... that would be so fun. if anyone starts being an complete asre at me i just ignore them, then they get annoyed and then look like a right willy cause they cant show off.

Joel (Y)