Trialmedia.co.uk

Jonny Jones

trialmedia.co.uk

Ive uploaded all the past videos Ive done (biketrials-uk.com and trialmedia) - apart from TM1, which has been uploading for the last 3 hours, loads left to go haha!

I ask one thing, does anybody have the videos from Bike 2003? Ive lost them!

So ive got all the videos online apart from the important ones haha!

J.

Direct linking to files on this site is prohibited.

Naa its all good dude! Ive spoken to the guy who owns it over email. He's plugging TM so im plugging him!

All you need is Windows Media Player, QuickTime, anything really! All videos are mpeg-1, so they play on anything?

Jonny.

When I download any of the videos it starts downloading and after 1 second the download window disappears, so I bring the window back up and it says it's done , but usually a box in the bottom right of my screen comes up saying download complete. When I click to play the movie it says wmp does not support the codec or there is no data, same with quick time (Y) If anyone understood could they help :D

Edit: I just tryed it on IE and it works

Edited by manxrider

for those of you who cannot get any vids.

look at johnys sig..right there a link to a site not sure what it is aint looked yet (Y)

but i juts clicked on that and then just found the vids on there and you can download them.

easy as pie

Naa its all good dude! Ive spoken to the guy who owns it over email. He's plugging TM so im plugging him!

All you need is Windows Media Player, QuickTime, anything really! All videos are mpeg-1, so they play on anything?

Jonny.

Signature

Jonny Jones

trialmedia.co.uk | tv.isg.si

click on that one ^^^^^

but in his sig oviosly .

great vids by the way.

Edited by mini MAN

for those of you who cannot get any vids.

look at johnys sig..right there a link to a site not sure what it is aint looked yet (Y)

but i juts clicked on that and then just found the vids on there and you can download them.

easy as pie

Not all the vids can be reached that way.

Im using firefox and it all works 100%. Right Click Save Link As in FF, Save Target As in IE. The problem with downloading a video and it saying 'download complete' after like a second happened with me, then I tried it again and it worked. I think its just an issue with their server, but its a bloody good free service so Im not complaining at all!

There wont be any vids from biketrials-uk cos when my hard drive died, i lost the lot and because there was so much, i couldnt back any of it up. I know, im an idiot. I still have the footage on DV tape, so I could re-capture and edit it all again when I have time.

Jonny.

OK, well I wonder who didn't read what the rules where and the fact Br3ncpo was correct? ME! What's new? HAHA!

Im gonna alter all my links this evening so then you basically go to all my files on the tv.isg.si server then you can download them without a glitch!

Main Archive Videos

TM1 Videos (Y))

Jonny.