I Belive They Changed The Echo Rim?

Davetrials

Kinda answer my own question there didnt i

Spacka. :">

Is there anything else different about them??

Echo rims are weak as shit and dent like a retard anyway, no-way I'd ever touch one of those again, especially one's that are 150g lighter, which yes, you are correct they have been made lighter. :D

It's really disapointing, there are just no* wide, strong rims on the market! :(

Mike.

*Apart from one. (Y)

Echo rims are weak as shit and dent like a retard anyway, no-way I'd ever touch one of those again, especially one's that are 150g lighter, which yes, you are correct they have been made lighter. :D

It's really disapointing, there are just no* wide, strong rims on the market! :(

Mike.

*Apart from one.  (Y)

please tell me what the *One .. is? i gota replace me onza Hog like NOW with somethin more or less as wide..

Yes indeed the "new" echo rims are poo..

I think the Onza ronnie is still the best wide rim on the market, they are pretty tough..

Wouldn't mind something a little wider, but theres nowt out there. A 43mm ronnie rim would be cool. (instead of 38mm)

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

I think the Onza ronnie is still the best wide rim on the market, they are pretty tough..

Wouldn't mind something a little wider, but theres nowt out there. A 43mm ronnie rim would be cool. (instead of 38mm)

sunn double wide, and a large drill bit, works out to be 10 grams lighter than a koxx rim. thats what ali c's one was

havnt put mine on the scales, but its f**king strong and wide

that would be the hog rear rim (Y)

dx32 is the most popular trials rim in sweden. over here, they're not too hard to find, 26" eyeletted. undrilled of course.

they're the best rims ever, my drilled one was good until i ground the sidewalls too thin, getting my new hub built to another dx32..

surely there should be an alex rim importer in england?!