Any Opinions On A...

Tomm

Yeah, I want to try a slightly shorter stem, maybe with a bit more rise, so I am looking at this - Kore Lite 3 Stem. Looks ok and it's a bargain price (£15) but has anyone used them? Any creaks etc?

Or can anyone recommend something similar that's less than £20 ish. Or maybe try and sell me a stem that's 80mm.

Yeah, I want to try a slightly shorter stem, maybe with a bit more rise, so I am looking at this - Kore Lite 3 Stem.  Looks ok and it's a bargain price (£15) but has anyone used them?  Any creaks etc?

Or can anyone recommend something similar that's less than £20 ish.  Or maybe try and sell me a stem that's 80mm. 

I seem to remember Mike (leedstrial) had one, Also some of the other damnation guys did as well, try chatting to them.

Pete

I had a sort of Hans Rey replica GT about 5 years ago, and I leant it to my brother and he crashed and ripped all three bolts out of the Kore Lite 3 stem. I was pissed off not only because of the damage to the stem but because I missed most of the Urban Tour waiting in hospital for him to get cleaned up.

I had several of them. The threads do go, but you can helicoil them with ease if nessasary. But if you just want to try it out to see if you like the new rise, reach etc. then go for it. It will last a fair while, and when it goes you could get a better quality stem with the same geo, or try a slightly different one.

I say yes :D