F. Sake!

Mr Motivator

I think Police must work on commission? (The more people they can arrest or fine.. The more money they'll take home at the end of the month.)

That would explain why they all spend their days sorting out the petty crimes (people riding on the pavement or drivers with their fog lights on etc) but they dont do much about the serious problems (crack dealers, killers etc)

It's crazy.. But that's the way it is!

I know not all police are lazy ignorant c*nts... But 99% of them are! (Specially round this area!)

i think we need armerican brute force!!

Then the little shites that go round kicking people in wouldnt want to, cause the police would kick them in!!

The law is to soft, all because of shitty tony blair!!!

Ye that is such a good suggestion. I really want to take a beating after riding on the pavement, cause that’s what you are suggesting. And yer your right law is too soft just because of tony blair, i mean before he came to power all the tory govermant did a great job with all those super 'hard' laws.... end of sacasm.

Police can be cocks but they are just doing their job i.e. enforcing the law. We know we are not supposed to ride on the pavement heck you even got told not too but you still did. Seems like you deserve to be done, as do I. I ride on the pavement all the time but I also know its wrong. And when you know you are doing something wrong you deserve to take the punishment.

I think what all you have a problem with is not the actual police but the bureaucracy behind it and half of that is to do with human rights.

That would explain why they all spend their days sorting out the petty crimes (people riding on the pavement or drivers with their fog lights on etc) but they dont do much about the serious problems (crack dealers, killers etc)

The number of times I have been driving along minding my own business only to be blinded by some cock driving round with their fog lights on!!! I hate people that use their fog lights with a passion!!! :shifty:

The number of times I have been driving along minding my own business only to be blinded by some cock driving round with their fog lights on!!! I hate people that use their fog lights with a passion!!! :shifty:

should be minding the road tic...not your own bussiness..........................OHHHHHHHHHHH BITCHY :lol:

An eye for an eye, bring back capital punishment that would go against the shitty pc world we live in.

If you kill someone drink driving you deserve to die, if you murder someone you deserve to die. Manslater is a different kettle of fish Ill think of a solution for that soon.

Drug dealers are killing people, kill them, its the only way to make sure it doesnt happen again.

May sound harsh and foget human rights thats a load of bull. We cant deport no heads that will get killed in their own country its against theri human rights we them themselvs are against the britsihs human rights to a living environment that is safe.

Oh yeah thats it none of the above will ever apply to me so I dont care I will not be affected by the outcome of murdering someone so thats why its a fair and just way.

Edited by Michael Hardman

The government says that young people are not doing enough excercise, and are causing trouble because they have nothing to do. They also say that they want more people cycling and less people driving, to save the environment.

The government then says that anyone caught cycling in the wrong place will be fined. Good incentive to cycle. :shifty:

Riding on the roads is stupid. Ive nearly been knocked off my bike so many times by people who seem to think that you shouldnt be on the road its stupid. Im not going on the road and risking my life just for the sake of a few people on the pavement. I mean, how many people actually walk places anymore anyway? Cyclicts have no place, if you go on the pavement you get told to go in the road by pedestrians, if you go in the road you get told to go on the pavement by drivers.

So many times have i been cycling on a cycle path to have to cross over onto the normal path to go round someone walking on the cycle path who can blatently see me coming.

I dont see pedestrians who walk on the cycle path getting fined, do you?

An eye for an eye, bring back capital punishment that would go against the shitty pc world we live in.

If you kill someone drink driving you deserve to die, if you murder someone you deserve to die.  Manslater is a different kettle of fish Ill think of a solution for that soon.

Drug dealers are killing people, kill them, its the only way to make sure it doesnt happen again.

May sound harsh and foget human rights thats a load of bull.  We cant deport no heads that will get killed in their own country its against theri human rights we them themselvs are against the britsihs human rights to a living environment that is safe.

Oh yeah thats it none of the above will ever apply to me so I dont care I will not be affected by the outcome of murdering someone so thats why its a fair and just way.

you really are a wanker

i really think that the police are WAY to soft!

Look at all these people that are 14 and stuff, going round kicking people in and smashing stuff up for no reason, the police cant do anything about them apart from take them home to their 'rents!!!

I really think that the electric chain should be brought back into this country!

Then noone will think about killing someone!

OR atleast if your cought for killing somone, you should be killed!

Its the only way you can stop them! They seam to think, "ah, if i kill him, il only get put in jail for about 20 years, maybe boring, but who cares", its not right what so ever!!!

I know somone that has been in prison 3 times for 2 year each time, and he still goes out causing trouble!!

I dont get this world!!