Website Designer

yoyoyo

You mean build. For free hosting you can design your pages and upload them onto http://www.freewebs.com or GeoCities it good I think.

If you want to build one properly. I suggest you buy hosting at www.digital-crocus.com. That's where mine and the Heatsink Site's are. Amongst others. I think Tartybikes is on there too.

They're really reliable, cheap and give ftp access etc. Definately worth checking out.

Nick :'(

cheers, i had one on freewebs but didn't like the tools too much

For hosting, www.godaddy.com gives about 500MB and 25GB bandwidth for about 20GBP per year, and I think they give one domain name free the first year. :'(

For design, if you know a bit of html, any free software in webdesign mags CDs, or search on the web for free webdesign tools at sourceforge.net :P

For hosting, www.godaddy.com gives about 500MB and 25GB bandwidth for about 20GBP per year, and I think they give one domain name free the first year.  :'(

For design, if you know a bit of html, any free software in webdesign mags CDs, or search on the web for free webdesign tools at sourceforge.net  :P

25GB monthly bandwidth? Or for the year?