Has Anybody Ever...

squince

Hey, kind of a weird topic....but, has any body ever got that mad with there bike that they have cried? I have :'(  :P

cheers andy

I nearly have when i was menna be going on a ride, and my cranks and BB wasnt on my bike and i didnt have a freewheel but 10 mins before veryone was meeting, i got it sorted!! i had to travvel 40 miles to get the freewheel though... dicta, only lasted 1 week! lol

If your forks were so weak they bent when you threw it, I'd be worried :'(\

he could of been riding natural and it might have flown over a cliff. :P"

no i've never beefed cos my bike is broken, get kinda pissed of sometimes but managed to repress it into a tiny manageable ball which i release at the most inappropriate times.

I wish that when ever i got a puncture, all i had to do is ut 2 "tic-tacs" in my mouth, then them funny looking people come along dressed as tic-tacs and fix it for you :'( :P :angry:

God i want one of them little tic-tac costumes!!! would be sooooo cool!! run through town with it on!! hahahaha

My bikes never been broken enough to warrent a good ol' cry.

Tyres are the worst, coming away with bruised thumbs, skinned knuckles and broken tyre levers.

I've given myself a good talking to when i don't make certain moves sometimes, if that counts?

Whilst trying to service a freewheel to get it working for a day's ride I had such a miserable time trying to put the thing back together I punched old bit of glass we had lying in the garage through and broke down for a good 20 minutes. Anger management would be useful I feel.

Joe