Echo Pure

monkeymoped

Dh is a displain not a size.

DH bike now ie in the very moden age of today are now running and surporting the stupied use of 24''.

Someone states side did one with 19'' rear and 24'' to make a point, LMFAO

Mavic D521 for eg: it's a training rim Mavic call it for DH riders and others to use to practis on as well ride for comps etc

If it's DH drill it, if it's xc drill it, freeride you'll get a mixture of both

FIN

Dh is a displain not a size.

DH bike now ie in the very moden age of today are now running and surporting the stupied use of 24''.

Someone states side did one with 19'' rear and 24'' to make a point, LMFAO

Mavic D521 for eg: it's a training rim Mavic call it for DH riders and others to use to practis on as well ride for comps etc

If it's DH drill it, if it's xc drill it, freeride you'll get a mixture of both

FIN

Hey random, don't suppose looking for the spell checker button would be too much to ask before your next post would it rather than spouting a lot of old cobblers.

Ben

Yeah, when Pete's dyslexic. Nice one dick head.

EDIT: ash-kennard shut the hell up. I bet you don't even know Pete. You're just going by what the rest of the Forum says.

So.

22f4c.jpg

:shifty:

Not really, I really doubt someone made 19" and 24" to make a point. They probably did It because they thought It would be interesting/better.

"surporting the stupied use of 24" Whats wrong with 24", It's just something different.

The rest of his post is fine, but all littledevil0991 was saying Is It's hard to read, so use the spell checker It's not hard. And I don't care If he Is dyslexic It shouldn't make much difference If there Is a spell checker available.

EDIT: And out of Interest what has this topic got to do with It's title?

Edited by ash-kennard

Well it was and was posted on pinkbike about a year ago mate. I use it alright but i beat them. i beat them all. You could sit er next to me and try and do it for me correcting it but i iwsh you good bloody luck. My hand writing is worse but thats again a dyslexia thing. See if this did predictive i'd be fine as i do it word perfect and gramer there but here i have to work a lot harder. For them luck bastereds that aint got and just thing i say i do as a exucess then try and type with you eyes clossed, better still super glue them shut and try it.

What the hell has wheels and the topic title have in comen??

Oh by the way i've been aorund longer than you and oh wait work in the bike trade big time as im a memeber of many bodies in there...unlike your self. TTFN