European Vid

JIX

That video was incredible, it's hard to believe the level of riding those guys are at. Really inspiring to watch that kind of skill. Kenny was being a right monster with some unbelievable gaps to front wheel, especially the hook-to-fakie with no dab, that impressed the hell out of me. Great find :P

Thanks for posting and for the comments!

The metal boxes were slippery as ice.

And Hösel is not really good at hooks, well he is damn good at them, but the others are just better.

He still hooks better than 99% of the riders.

Feck me, those guys can go BIG! :closedeyes: But Kenny makes Vincent look absolute shite! Well maybe its just the editing. I know Kenny is a little bit better than Vincent but only a tiny fraction better. Looks loads better on the vid haha...

Overall= Very good vid.

Cheers,

Joe.

Maybe he too realises how crap they look, feel, are and how much they rape your bike?  (Y)

Marco Hosel: "Ich weiß, werde ich fünf Punkte in diesem Abschnitt zugestehen. Weil wenn Mark Westlake sollte sehen, dass mich einen vorderen Haken durchführe, kann er denken, dass ich crap bin. Auch würde ich nicht wollen, mein freies Fahrrad zu vernichten".

Dan

Edited by D-L-B

Marco Hosel: "Ich weiß, werde ich fünf Punkte in diesem Abschnitt zugestehen. Weil wenn Mark Westlake sollte sehen, dass mich einen vorderen Haken durchführe, kann er denken, dass ich crap bin. Auch würde ich nicht wollen, mein freies Fahrrad zu vernichten".

Dan

(Y) funny translation