Video: Dickhead Skater

Michael Hardman

Thanks for the lazy link :-

It's pretty harsh... as I have no sound at work, can someone explain what made him do it?

Erm, he's a total dickhead. That's pretty much the only reason, from what I can tell. He didn't need to do it, and even from the body language of the guy he beat shit into you should be able to tell that he wasn't exactly being aggressive towards the skatery guy, so it IS just the skatery guy being a wankstain.

Erm, he's a total dickhead.  That's pretty much the only reason, from what I can tell.  He didn't need to do it, and even from the body language of the guy he beat shit into you should be able to tell that he wasn't exactly being aggressive towards the skatery guy, so it IS just the skatery guy being a wankstain.

Its all a sign of insecurity. He needs to show everyone how big and hard he is when he feels threatened.

I mean, how many people wear sunglasses in the dark :-

did the skater die 48 hours later or the guy he hit cos the guy seamed fine but i should imagine the skater would have been murdered(with any luck).

the fact he walked away dosnt suprise me, skaters have so little upper body strength they cant even get their hands out (to bail) and they arnt holding onto bars :P

i honestly hope that skater dies!

thats how annoyed i get when stupid idiots behave like that, fookin stupid! what a poof!

fair enough, if your really angry with someone, confront them, but dont use weapons! just shows your weak..

also, he didnt even seem to have a reason to attack that guy :P :) :)

Will

i honestly hope that skater dies!

thats how annoyed i get when stupid idiots behave like that, fookin stupid! what a poof!

fair enough, if your really angry with someone, confront them, but dont use weapons! just shows your weak..

also, he didnt even seem to have a reason to attack that guy :P :) :)

Will

"look up", haha wat the fook

Are all skaters like that, HOLY SHIT SOME ONES CONFRONTING ME

TWAT!!!!!!! hits sum one with there board?

Foook me!!!

I shit myself when i see him hit him!!!

If i was there, i would have went up and smashed his head in with my feet, then got his board and done the same to him!!

iv seen a video clip of a skater kick 5 people in in 1 go cause they called him a skater fag, is funny as fook!!! :P

I think so

Lol

Where 5 lads call him a skater fag, so he takes his top off and kicks them all in 1 by 1!! lol

any links to that clip lmao, or is it just on the big video?

Edit: Haha funny shniz! thanks bondy for sending me the link.

Edited by *OnzaMike*

i ain't watched but is this the dude in green shorts that is on "stevo don't try this at home" where he asked people if they wanna ride his skateboard and then kicks it so they fall off?

then later on he rides on some people cars and one dude confronts him?

If so, on 'Steveo don't try this at home' they cut it off just before it gets violent.

I wouldnt say he was strong though, i know if someone went for me with a skateboard id just try and grab it or put my arms iover my head and kick him in the gonads.

over here he definitley wouldnt get away with it, some chavs would probably kick the shit out of him :) .

Awaits 2nd video :P"

Foook me!!!

I shit myself when i see him hit him!!!

If i was there, i would have went up and smashed his head in with my feet, then got his board and done the same to him!!

iv seen a video clip of a skater kick 5 people in in 1 go cause they called him a skater fag, is funny as fook!!!  :P

thats one of the mike vallely clips from a cky film isnt it? the one with skater fag.

Skater fag video

:)

THAT guys a twat, quite harsh what he done to that bloke, i doubt he would of died from that people get hit round the head with bats and survive.

Brain hamerorage (sp?) concussion, all head injuries are serious and can be fatal thats why we ride with helmets on our heads

pinky

edit : Its one of the few people id like to take baseball bat to

the behaviour reminds me alot of ADD (if these things do actually exist)

Edited by pinky@shitbmx

Thats exactly what happend bout 3 years ago with a good mate 2 years older than me.

He was in an arranged fight we went down with him and about 29 people and this skater that turned up with 4 of his mates.

They started fighting after a long argument about why he called him fat :(

Anyway the fight was abitshit the skater lad got the better of him and my mate turned ronund and said stop i think ive broke my nose.

Whilst turned around this wanker skater picked up his borad and swung and smashed him on the top of his head. then my mate stepped bck jind of dazzed as he swung again and missed,

My mate walked away onto a street we followed by looking down at which way the blood dripping from his head lead.

And saw him lead on the floor with blood streaming down him.

An ambulance was called stiches and x-rays were required.

In my eyes i dont like violence if someone wants to fight id try and talk some sence into them.If they doesnt work u have no choice fight/ or stand there like a bitch.

People that use weapons to gain an advantage or like my story and in the vidoe people that would do something like that to another human deseave to rot in hell .

People do anything if there on camera. That guy deseraves to die :)