Official Reading Festival Thread

boon racoon

well bugger me. reading fest' has come up on me fast this year..only now do i realise that it's just over a week away! (Y)

anyone else going?

who you looking forward to?!

for me it's all about the MAIDEN!!!! and dropkicks/nofx. well looking forward to the pixies + from autumn to ashes and most of the lock up stage (bad religion, rise against, senses fail, million dead, anti flag) i'm gonna be loving no comply and capdown in a big venue :- :sleeping: deffo gonna check out roots manuva too.

so you. rock on!

well bugger me. reading fest' has come up on me fast this year..only now do i realise that it's just over a week away! :)

Exactly what I was thinking just last night :-

I'll be going, mainly for the pixies and arcade fire. No doubt will be going to see Nofx, funny as f*ck a couple of years ago. DJ format should be good, and capdown.

Not too fussed on iron maiden, but it'd be rude not to have a look. All in all not that many bands I really really want to see :- Should be a laugh though (toms tip: dont go to glastonbury, it'll make reading seem a bit pants)