Cycle 2005 - RIDER LIST UP

Danny

this is why not many girls do trials though, and th thread has turned quite sexiest in my opinion.

but hey yes the sections do need to be hard but in theory to get people watching you want the "riders" weather it be girl or guy you want them to be able to do something and the crowd be impressed, look at demo riders such as ashton he does demo's week in week out and the crowds are pleased by the simple things, yes the big moves are extremly impressive but i think as nadine is putting towards the conversation that seeing a girl riding trials is quite impresive. like she says you dont want people getting the idea its a "Girls only" sport.

Waynio......................

i see where your coming from wayne... but i think what we are all trying to say... is after seeing all top riders doing the big moves.... the crowd wont be quite so impressed by girls doing moves that are alot smaller...

its not sexist...and im not a sexist person...its just the truth

ye i totally see that aust.

i think that it would be nice to see more girls on the circuit (maybe not the one that is being set out at cycle) altho it would be nice to see girls there, but overall i think it would deffinatly improve the aspect of the sport and open a few windows if you look at most major sports nower days there is not much that women cant/dont do. trials there is a selected few but its not half as much as most other sports. i rekon alot of girls would like to have a dicipline in trials its just they are quite scared of the numbers of lads that do it, like i rekon it must be a good 1 girl to 50/60 lads easily its probably more but wouldnt it be nicer to see it to say 1 girl to every 5 lads? :angry: :)

Waynio....................

they should consider a "Girls" competition one year :( at the cycle show..........i rekon it would be amazing to see a girl at the bike show!!!!nadine and Miss morgan should get their names down!!!!i think it would interest the organisers alot.

But get a good crowd going and they will support who ever is riding, cheering and shouting and clapping and whatever.

I think it would be good to have girl riders in and around the event. It shows that they are there. It doesnt matter how good they are in my opinion. It would be cool to have them riding. Maybe not like at the bike show when each rider does a run with the commentator focussed on them, but just have them in and around, maybe practicing and playing about without the attention on them. You know between shows and what not.

As for them being in the comp its self, I dont think that will work. Last years course was bloody big and hard, I dont think they could cope.

But Im all for having them at the event riding, just maybe without the main focus.

Girls tend to do less sports than guys anyway, which probably doesn't help to them being far less than them.

I'm pretty sure girl riders can be inspired by males riding too, or do they have to be physically shown that its possible for girls to ride or something?

Girls tend to do less sports than guys anyway, which probably doesn't help to them being far less than them.

I'm pretty sure girl riders can be inspired by males riding too, or do they have to be physically shown that its possible for girls to ride or something?

bit of both..

but i personally don't look up to any trials rider or no-one really, i always say its better to teach your self but in the other sence it is better for you to be physiclly shown, i like the learning prosess of any thing :S

Edited by crazy_gap girl

bit of both..

but i personally don't look up to any trials rider or no-one really, i always say its better to teach your self but in the other sence it is better for you to be physiclly shown, i like the learning prosess of any thing :S

idols and looking up to people has got me to where i am today... they give give me BIG inspiration and has really helped :)

Rider list ahoy!

Anyway, to the point; the teams are as follows, the first name on 26" and the

second on 20". Some of the names I'm not sure of the spelling of though...

corrections welcome

Danny Butler/Ben Slinger

Thomas Ohler/Walter Belieu(sp?)

Xavi Casas/Carlos Cortinez Diaz

Ben Savage/James Hyland

Danny Comas/Cesar Canas

Chris Akrigg/Wayne Mahomet

Andrei Burton/Raul Gutierrez

Neil Tunnicliffe/Craig Lee Scott

Austin Wright/Matt Staples

Chris Doney/SOMEONE(??? - Guest Appearance)

Regards,

Chris Poyzer (Onza Event Organiser)

im akriggs partner i think :bunny: :( i gotta ride mod..............should be a good laugh though to say iv only ever ridden mod properly once and that was only for like 2days, and it was nowt serious, just a few back hops here and back hops there.

so it should be fun, i remember going to the one that onza put on like 2 years ago not the one they held a comp on it was the demo one and it was well wikid. had a cracking night out and was gud fun even better it was my b'day as well.

Waynio.............................

Lol! What Mod? A koxx I'm guessing? XTP? And how come?

Seeing you on a mod will be fun. I bet you go massive :S

:bunny:--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Josh B @ Oct 3 2005, 06:04 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Neil Tunnicliffe/Craig Lee Scott

You sure.

hmmmm

VERY SURE.

lol

Dani......... ex uci 26 champ, current biu 20 champ,

cesar.......... 10X world champ, current no.2

V

Neil t..................

Craig lee scott............................

I agree they will be no match for cesar and dani.but dont get me wrong there good street riders

i ride with neil... and i can say you will be shocked... i wouldnt underestimate the zoo team.... i tell you that....

the only thing they are lacking is experience... they deffo have the ability without a doubt...

i wouldnt rule out ohler and belly though they are gonna be a BIG threat..