Typical Chavs

br3n

I know chavs are chavs and all that, but i doubt they would start on some people who are sitting on a beach for no reason.

People get themselves into situations like that becasue they open their mouth.

If you don't think you can handle 20+ 16 year olds, don't say anything. Just mind your own buisness.

for example, in the paper yesterday i read about a woman who died from being punched in the face by a 'hoody' at a bus stop. it happened becasue she had a go at them for pushing infront of her in the que. if she had kept her gob shut they wouldn't have hit her, so she effectivly died becasue she wanted to get on a bus first.

There was noway she was able to stand up to a group of young lads, and the chances of getting attacked becasue of what she said nowadays are too high. I know its an aweful thing, and yeh, chavs do need standing up to, but being a 30 year old woman who isn't exactly at the peek of physical fitness, she should of just let it go.

My point is, no matter how 'soft' they are on their own, there really is strength in numbers. No point preaching about how weak they COULD be, if you see a group, keep yourself to yourself, if they start on you for nothing, then it's time to get nasty.

I know chavs are chavs and all that, but i doubt they would start on some people who are sitting on a beach for no reason.

Myself and many others would probably disagree with you there, having bee attacked a number of times for no reason whatsoever.... like being distracted by one who came right up close and started shouting in my face while the others stood around, and the biggest one, who was about four years older than me comes up from behind and punches me in the back of the head... I was just waiting for a bus, and they came over. I hadnt said a word to them, I apparantly "looked" at them.

Chavs will have any excuse to stop themselves feeling insecure about their tiny dicks

How pathetic.....

ashame there wasnt any adults there joining in to try and help (such as a group of lads that might have been passing by), as there werent actually that many chavs there, although im sure if someone else did intervene the chavs would start crying go back to mummy and whoever intervened would soon be in trouble with the police :) with assault of some sort

for example, in the paper yesterday i read about a woman who died from being punched in the face by a 'hoody' at a bus stop. it happened becasue she had a go at them for pushing infront of her in the que. if she had kept her gob shut they wouldn't have hit her, so she effectivly died becasue she wanted to get on a bus first.

Let me guess they either havent been caught, or if they have they got a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again or they will get another slap on the wrist?

its so pathetic its like whilst i was on the bus going on my way to rugby training, there were a bunch of chavs at the back of the bus, about 5 of them all about 16, and they decided to start chucking 2p's at these women nearer the front of the bus, and they were chucking them hard aswell, what are we supposed to do in that situation? have a go at them? but no were not allowed because they will just confront you, ignore them? well no they could probably knock you out if they chucked it hard enough at your head.

I knew if i was to say something to them then it would probably end up in a fight and i wouldnt stand a chance against 5 of them by myself. pisses me off

I have a radical and imoral solution sort out the f**king justice systewm. If the procesution can prove these people or person is a pathetic shit who has nothing to conribute to this country then kill them, send them to africa to surive on heir own. Wipe out the weak the people that dont do anything.

Just another of my crazy ideas.

I have a radical and imoral solution sort out the f**king justice systewm.  If the procesution can prove these people or person is a pathetic shit who has nothing to conribute to this country then kill them, send them to africa to surive on heir own.  Wipe out the weak the people that dont do anything.

"Some people are only alive becasue it's illegal to kill them"

one of my favourite, if not a little sadistic quotes. :) B)

Thats not true at all, fact is a lot of these groups are looking for trouble, thats why you can get started on for 'looking' at people, they want an excuse for a fight. Whether you 'open your mouth' or not is irrelevant, chances are if you get approached by a group like that you're going to get wolloped.

why shouldn't she give them a piece of her mind? she has the right if they pushed in front of her. people shouldn't live in fear of them or else they'l realise this and thing will get much worse. but people giving them something back they won't think they can get away with doing things like that.

I have a radical and imoral solution sort out the f**king justice systewm.  If the procesution can prove these people or person is a pathetic shit who has nothing to conribute to this country then kill them, send them to africa to surive on heir own.  Wipe out the weak the people that dont do anything.

Sorry but I agree with this. And in pains me to say that america have the right idea with the death penalty (Y)

I havnt watched the videos, but i could probably guess what hapens in them!

But, i think people that go round doing that need shot in the head! or atleast get them to a head docter to see why they are doing that!!

Some people are right f**king pricks in this world, thats why i hate living in it!!! i want to live in a VERY remote place on a nice island!!! (Y)

Like the film, "the beach" P

If you don't think you can handle 20+ 16 year olds, don't say anything. Just mind your own buisness.

It's a pretty shitty world if no-one will stand up to a bunch of idiots wandering around being antisocial. You can't say the woman deserved it in the slightest. It's like that guy who got stabbed to death for asking someone to stop throwing chips at people. (Y)

Your mates arent they Bren???

(Y)

Funny you say that, I was actually looking to see if it was anyone I knew, haha...

as for people saying "im not going to brighton" we've never had any trouble there, its a pretty nice place.

Sorry to change the subject a little, but are 'chavs' just a british thing.... or do other countries have the same problems?

It seems to be, I mean over here in france there are chavs but they wouldn't even think about attacking people like that for no reason. The french chav just wears nike air max everything, all white and just hangs with his mates and make lots of noise. But it some of the bigger cities it's probably like over in england. But just to give you an idea, I ride alone all the time and I've never been atacked by chavs or have them ask me for a ride or anything...wierd eh?

I dont think you would have, you would have done what everyone else done, and sit back, and watch it happen to someone else.

Then come over when its all over and play the Hard man, but thretening what you would have done if you were there........

Why lie?????????