What Frame?

Chicky

A piece of shit?

Well if you didn't have a DFA avatar then i'd be rather pissed off at this remark. But i'll let it pass. Oh... and btw guys. It's MY piece of shit.

And i shall name this trusty steed (that i've just bought) Brody. yes. After the rockstar.

Edited by Chicky

Well if you didn't have a DFA avatar then i'd be rather pissed off at this remark. But i'll let it pass. Oh... and btw guys. It's MY piece of shit.

And i shall name this trusty steed (that i've just bought) Brody. yes. After the rockstar.

DFA1979 save the day again. We all had to start somewhere, no offence was meant.

Its a Blunt Jump/Slalom frame, but you can get then labled CBRs among other names. Sound frames concidering you can get em for £80 on CRC. Well there better than alot, not ideal for trials but preaty good for begining. Ride best with a 5" fork so rigids prove the only real problem, get some nice long ones.

thought you just bought a t-pro?

i know which one i'd rather be riding, and it sure as hell ain't brody.

Yes i got a t-pro from caddis. He told me it was mint condition i recieved it and found out it was terrible condition, broken freewheel rounded cranks etc. I fixed the t-pro then sold it for more and got myself this with a little money to spend.

end of.