Any Videos Of Bad Riders?

Chicky

Oh god, i couldnt stop laughing. No offence to any of the riders but this is quality stuff. 9 months you say? lol

Sorry i dont mean to be harsh, and this is exactly the sort of video i wanted to see. It's nice to know that people riding a good seven months longer than me are worse than me. I quite enjoyed the guy sidehopping down that set of four, why didnt he just hop the lot!? (Y)

seriously that's a big confidence boost for me, cheers (Y)

*edit* but then again i do ride almost every day and these guys might not have that chance.

Edited by Chicky

surely what u want to be doin is looking at riders better then you and work at it to get to their standard? rather then picking on people at a bad level and thinking ur great?

my opinion anyway

That's a fair enough opinion, and the reason i asked for vids of bad riders in 'your' eyes. I find watching videos of Pinky or the barnstaple riders a bit too advanced for me to aim for so i wanted something a little more down to earth. This was a little too down to earth.

Jesus guys. I asked for some f'cking videos of bad riders so i could laugh at them, over and over again. And when someone posts them all you do it bitch, jeeeeeeze...

someone needs to lay off the Prozac.

You're an absolute arse...

Maybe we could get a video of you posted up so we can laugh at you "over and over again"...But we're generally not pricks like you so we won't...

Twat

Does it really matter if you're a good rider or not? Do you honestly feel better in knowing that a couple of folk aren't good at trials?

And i doubt they're ever going to read this! So who cares! I guarentee if i put a video online now of my riding you would completely rip the shit out of me, and i wouldnt care. You know why, because i'm progressing. You see Mr. Shoe it's threads like this that push people like those lovely southhampton riders to progress and become better bigger riders. Without comments like mine they would have no incentive to progress and would never get better! Think of it as more of a motivational speech than a slagging session.

And yes, i do have the biggest knob out there.

Think of it as more of a motivational speech than a slagging session.

Yes that great.

I agree saying things such as:

Oh god, i couldnt stop laughing. No offence to any of the riders but this is quality stuff. 9 months you say? lol

Sorry i dont mean to be harsh, and this is exactly the sort of video i wanted to see. It's nice to know that people riding a good seven months longer than me are worse than me. I quite enjoyed the guy sidehopping down that set of four, why didnt he just hop the lot!?

Really motivates people.

No waht would motivate me to do better would be for some one to find where you live.

Then I can get better a beating some sense into you.

Here you go baby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/over...chicken/die.swf

Okay, so i cant take any vids of myself riding because me bikes fooked. There's something for you to laugh at my bikes broken. Lets all laugh at chicky.

But i know forums have a tendency to jump at the first chance to slag someone off, and if it makes you feel any better you can bitch at me all you want. But the only reason why i was laughing at those poor Southampton riders is because i know that they're not going to read this. Do you honestly think that i would want to hurt someone’s feelings like that?

No one here actually knows me, i've come across badly, i've admitted that im wrong and you can feel free to slag me off further. But i've got more important things to worry about that peoples opinions of me on a web forum. I wont write a sob story but i'll just finish this post by saying, i'm sorry.

Here you go baby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/over...chicken/die.swf

Okay, so i cant take any vids of myself riding because me bikes fooked. There's something for you to laugh at my bikes broken. Lets all laugh at chicky.

But i know forums have a tendency to jump at the first chance to slag someone off, and if it makes you feel any better you can bitch at me all you want. But the only reason why i was laughing at those poor Southampton riders is because i know that they're not going to read this. Do you honestly think that i would want to hurt someone’s feelings like that?

No one here actually knows me, i've come across badly, i've admitted that im wrong and you can feel free to slag me off further. But i've got more important things to worry about that peoples opinions of me on a web forum. I wont write a sob story but i'll just finish this post by saying, i'm sorry.

What no hug?

Apology not accepted.

EDIT: Cant spell

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

I think the whole point is is that there's a difference between trying to find riders at your level so you can see how you're progressing, then there's being a shit by laughing at them for not being as good as you. Everyone learns stuff differently, and everyone has a different set of circumstances that'll contribute to them being able to do X but not Y. In fairness, compared to, say TRA or someone, you're going to be utterly shit. That doesn't really give, to use him as an example again, TRA any reason to 'laugh at you'. Everyone is a beginner at some stage, so to ostracise (f**k spelling...) them and laugh at them for having to go through what we've all been through is shit.

For the first year and a half I rode, I had a f**king nail of a bike and I rode alone. I didn't even imagine that you could hop to back wheel up a wall 'til I'd been riding for about a year, and it took me ages to learn how to do it too. For the four and a half years I've been riding, it'd probably be fair to say I'm not as good as some people who've been riding for the same time as me or less, but no-one's been in my situation, so it's impossible to compare.

Laughing at someone because they can't hop _ _ inches or drop _ _ ft is completely pointless anyway, and if you feel the need to do that maybe you're riding for slightly the wrong reasons? The whole reason is to get a sense of satisfcation out of learning something new, and meeting new people and so on. This doesn't include laughing at people who aren't as good as you. In that there's always someone out there better than you, you're never really in a position to be big-headed about your own riding.

Chicky, if thats your attempt at a "motivational speech", then, well, it sucks.

I've been riding a week or so now, everyone I've talked to from here has helped me along...You see those riders in the Southampton vid? Well, justnow, I can't even do that. Hell, justnow, I wish I could do that.

Go ahead, laugh at me for being crap, I don't care.

Well thank you Mark for a civilised mature answer. I completely agree with you there, and to laugh at someone who is worse than me at something? That's completely unlike me. I figured that if they weren't going to read it then who would it harm, well obviously more than i thought it would.

So, now i've got a name to myself (all be it a very negative one) i can now try to be a nice happy forumer who never steps out of line. Maybe make it up to those who were offended?

... they were better than me at pedal kicks anyway.

Edited by Chicky