New Power Bike Movie

whiterabbit

Hi, i really didnt like that video, hated the music and you look a lot older than 13, but hey if you say so. The riding wasent so good for someone who has been riding 1 and a half years.This is the first time i have gave a bad reply but sorry it just did'nt do it for me.

Jason

Hes bloody good though for his age if he is 13, since he won't have asmuch umph as say a 16 yr old

He might do... cant be arsd to download the vid though :ermm:

But just look at ashley butler :)

better than some people older than him!! hes only turned 12/13 (dont know which) like yesterday! lol

shocking to say the least but for a year and a half not that a high level of riding but then its allways depends on how much you practices and how big your balls are he he ha ha :D

worthingyouthcrew :ermm: :) :P :D :P

Edited by zoo(1005)

What the hell are you on about!? He's better than me and i've been riding a bit longer than him I think.

I know people who have been riding for 4 years and the can only just pedal hop.

I thought the riding was quite good myself. Keep it up. :ermm:

Hi, i really didnt like that video, hated the music and you look a lot older than 13, but hey if you say so. The riding wasent so good for someone who has been riding 1 and a half years.This is the first time i have gave a bad reply but sorry it just did'nt do it for me. 

Jason 

Christ Jason, give the guy credit he's 13 and doing very well, nice one mate keep it up and maybe one day you will be mega.

If someone gave you a reply like that it would be world war 3

Edited by hinchcblob

The riding wasent so good for someone who has been riding 1 and a half years.

I've been riding 1 year and 10months and this kid is proably better then me!

But there's not much in the eye of trials in my village, I mean, there's a few spots here and there..But it's not like amazing!

I'm getting better though, my confidence is getting better and I'm trying more things. (Y)

Nice work [insert name here] :)

Keep it up! B)

i dont think saying how long yuouve been riding makes much sence...

..say if theres two riders who ride both for a year, oneof them goes out for 30 mins a day, and the other goes out for an hour a day, who is going to be the better rider? yet they've both been riding for 1 year (Y)"

anyways, im just d/ling the vid now :)