New Power Bike Movie

whiterabbit

yo kirean 1 and a half years (BULLSHIT) try 3 years that vid was pretty shit all the things he did may look quite big on the video but it isnt the bench he does is quite a bit below handlebar height because i ride where he did on that vid :- :blink:

Just because i gave the lad a bad comment so what, i Don't personally no how good a person is ment to be after a particular amount of time, does it really matter. I will take back my comments as some people on here as too "no-bad comments please" on it all. And kyle when you have blocked me over msn yesterday (not including today) i was a good enough m8 to ring you up and ask weather you want to borrow forks.Even after these comments such as "dickh£ad" i would still be happy to lend forks. I am still your friend but ime unsure weather you are mine, its upto you. I hope this is the last of it!

:blink:

:- ;) :)

Jason clark

Just because i gave the lad a bad comment so what, i Don't personally no how good a person is ment to be after a particular amount of time, does it really matter. I will take back my comments as some people on here as too "no-bad comments please" on it all. And kyle when you have blocked me over msn yesterday (not including today) i was a good enough m8 to ring you up and ask weather you want to borrow forks.Even after these comments such as "dickh£ad" i would still be happy to lend forks. I am still your friend but ime unsure weather you are mine, its upto you. I hope this is the last of it! now dont fall out with me over this its just silly m8.

:blink:

:- ;) :)

Jason clark

Cuss-tastic.

If you both live near each other, do shit like this in person. Much more entertaining for those around you, and you'll get shit sorted whereas here you can just slag away all you want with the benefit of the shield of being behind a keyboard.

Welcome to Closedville.