Get Well Soon Kev

mr kenny

heard the news kev gutted fella hope you get better soon matey an have a nice comfortable recovery,

P.S. at least you get pamperd by all the sexy nurses i hope lol al be thinkin of you dude when i have me JD matey. reckon tim should sneak some in for you (Y)

but seriously hope your ok an the operations go in your favour an to see you back on your bike well your new bike as soon as possible, you can have mine if you need one when you get back to riding!

luke!

Aww man! That sucks (Y) Sorry to hear about Kev! All my thoughts are with you dude, get well soon and hope to see you on your bike a.s.a.p!

Thank god for helmets and I'm sure alot of this will sink in to alot of people who don't wear them! Even when your just riding along your lid can and will save your noggin!

James

After being Airlifted to manchester hospital he is now waiting for surgery on his knee an leg. last night he was still concussed from what ive been told, repeating what he has said alot.

hopefully surgery will go well and he will be out of hospital soon, hope he can get back on a bike when recovered, sounds like there is going to be some kind of plastic surgery on his knee as thats the worst area :blink:

Tim

get well soon geez, well dazed when i heared what had happened :P

get well uber quick and get riding again. B)

p.s eat as much as possible you can get away with it in hospital as everyones like ' you ok, do u want any chocalate' :P so its all about the eating, eat, eat, eat, eat

Just been chatting with Kevs brother an he is doing well. cant move yet apart from his arm a little bit.

broken rib, sore head but no major damage due to helmet, bruised shoulders and knee/leg which has had skin graf and stitches too help recover.

find out if the skin has worked on monday i think it was.

knee cap was in place etc so wont be out as long as i thought, still talking 6 months est.

his bro has some photos and printed out all replys so far which kev thanks everyone for.

going to visit tomo, hopefully more good news to come.

Tim