Get Well Soon Kev

mr kenny

me, tim, james, kenny, matt and rich (kevs bro) went to see him yeterday and the only thing he has actually broken is a rib (which he was very proud of), he is also suffering from heavy bruising on his back (his bag protected him) and he cut his knee up badly (it was hanging off or something) and as tim said it needed surgury and a skin graft!

he was in good spirits though and was telling us about bed baths (kenny tried to get this guy to go in and say it was time for his bed bath, but the grumpy b*****d was having none of it :P ) and his awesome bed (i want one in my room), he has sky tv too! though he hates the food and wanted a kebab. :P

the vinco is f**ked and bent and twist, forks are buggered and so are the wheels are pringled, will get someone to post photos. he is thinking its between the new vinco, gu or bt 6.0 - the vinco probs has the edge!

mike

man top respect for kev after seeing him yesterday,i put a face on but i got the shitters in me!!!i have bought a helmet!!!(cheers timmy)

but kev is seeing the funny side of it what a guy(althogh he can't laugh from the busted rib!!)

what a real leg end

hats off to kev who is on his way to a speedy recovery.

i think he should get a gu!!!

Seriously hope he recovers fast :P

the vinco is f**ked and bent and twist, forks are buggered

wonder what koxx would say to warrenty?does it say anything about being hit by a car voiding it?

Edited by Cap

Seriously hope he recovers fast :(

wonder what koxx would say to warrenty?does it say anything about being hit by a car voiding it?

dunno bout that but beeco got a half price echo urban replacement after his dad wrapped it round a washing machine in his garage.

kev u big hard bastid :(

i wanna see how much damage the car had..... hitting a giant like kev lol.

and at least one good thing has come of this - kenny getting a helmet. :D

get well soon. :D

Edited by Bucky

me, tim, james, kenny, matt and rich (kevs bro) went to see him yeterday and the only thing he has actually broken is a rib (which he was very proud of), he is also suffering from heavy bruising on his back (his bag protected him) and he cut his knee up badly (it was hanging off or something) and as tim said it needed surgury and a skin graft!

he was in good spirits though and was telling us about bed baths (kenny tried to get this guy to go in and say it was time for his bed bath, but the grumpy b*****d was having none of it :closedeyes:  ) and his awesome bed (i want one in my room), he has sky tv too! though he hates the food and wanted a kebab. (N)

the vinco is f**ked and bent and twist, forks are buggered and so are the wheels are pringled, will get someone to post photos. he is thinking its between the new vinco, gu or bt 6.0 - the vinco probs has the edge!

mike

Try the brake company, see what they say? :angry:"

• 2 weeks later...