What Rides Better

dave33

what rides better, not what looks better  

58 members have voted

1. 1. what rides better, not what looks better

• toxsin
    • pitbull

I think it depends on personal preference but i would say i prefered riding the Toxsin i rode in Portsmouth to Pitbulls.. but if i was going to get one of the 2 frames i would definetly get a Pitbull as it comes in a shorter option which is 1065 and is what i would get and they look so nice around the Seat-tube (Y) both lovely frames.

I prefer the toxsin as its a nice length for me, not ridiculously long but still long enough for me to feel comfortable on, im tall you see (Y) . The pitbull never really has appealed to me, not sure why, i have heard about them cracking around the brake mounts too which is dodgy. (Y)

Don't be silly, it's personal preference. Half the people that vote won't have ridden either of them anyway. You decide, it's you that has to ride it.

indeed it is, i have a toxsin at the moment but find it a lil long, but im not sure if im gonna get the pitbull and im gonna want my toxsin back if that makes since!!!

I would say Toxsin... as I have ridden both the Pitbull ( own one ) and the Toxsin... and the Toxsin is more flicky and a very nice length and seems pretty strong and looks lovely, but also the Pitbull is a ace frame too and is strong... but out of the both I would say Toxsin.

Toxsin gets my vote... but none of them are sh*t so any choice you make will be a great one :P

Watson

I would say Toxsin... as I have ridden both the Pitbull ( own one ) and the Toxsin... and the Toxsin is more flicky and a very nice length and seems pretty strong and looks lovely, but also the Pitbull is a ace frame too and is strong... but out of the both I would say Toxsin.

Toxsin gets my vote... but none of them are sh*t so any choice you make will be a great one :P

Watson

i very much agree with this scottish monkey,

however the choice is a difficult one, unless you have both bikes with the exact same setup as this is what makes each ride different, but out of the 05 pitbull and toxsin, i prefer the toxsin, i still think the pitbull feels slugish on back wheel, although it could be down to watson having a shitty hope hub on his rear wheel. who knows?

just buy one and see what u think :P

ben

well i've got a toxsin and i haven't rode a pitbull before, i can say though that the toxsin rides really nicely, really stable and easy to keep your balance on natural and on the street its really easy to keep control of

one of the reasons i went for the toxsin was that i wanted a longer bike but didn't want to fork out a heap of money for a coust or koxx etc. and i haven't been disappointed at all, for the money the toxsin is awesome, the overall quality of the frame is very good, the welds are very well finished and the bike feels stiff to ride which does boost your confidence alot

as most other people have said though, it will come down to personal preferernce but it would help if you could get a shot of one or both bikes

the toxsin is actually a lil more heavy.

ok thanks for all your input people, iv decided to play safe and keep my toxsin untill i can get a ride on a zoo to see if i like or not.

cheers people :closedeyes:

i very much agree with this scottish monkey,

however the choice is a difficult one, unless you have both bikes with the exact same setup as this is what makes each ride different, but out of the 05 pitbull and toxsin, i prefer the toxsin, i still think the pitbull feels slugish on back wheel, although it could be down to watson having a shitty hope hub on his rear wheel. who knows?

just buy one and see what u think :o

ben

Scottish Monkey... like it :ermm:

Aye, it probs is the Hope that makes it feel crapper... cause the setup is basically the same as your's now as I've got new Bar & Stem ( Onza Carbon Bars, Toxsin Stem ) and it feels sooooo much nicer compared to the fricken Brisa Bar & Stem, which totally suck compared... my bikes more flicky!!!! hehe :blink:

Watson

Erm you must have some bent forks or some serious rake, mines 1090 with Urbans.

Yea mine came out as 1095 with urban forks ( before they cracked so probably had necked some which gives the 5 at the end) i think its about the same now with control disc forks.

What forks you running sir trashzen

After a few weeks (or months for some people) of riding a frame you will get so used to it that a few mm differences in length or different angles don't really matter...One won't make you better than the other, they are both great frames and in the end you will ride either one just as well.

Yea mine came out as 1095 with urban forks ( before they cracked so probably had necked some which gives the 5 at the end) i think its about the same now with control disc forks.

What forks you running sir trashzen

Running a nicely scratched and suffering monty fork (well, it is about 2 years now)

Touching wood. :huh: