Oh Cr*p

the_soon_to_be

Im not the sharpest pensil in the pack so no im not.

To me it seems these results are going to have no effect on my a future job in coinstruction.

You need expierence. Not a-c's

well thats my view because i wnt get any.

im hoping for 2 c's in english.

what ever i have a bottel vodka ready to ever drown my sawrows and celibrate.

Godd luck every one if ur results are shit its not the end of the world.

if there good well done :huh:

i get £100 for every C and above, and if all are i also get a mini, yay

gaz...

Good for you, wouldn't the satisfaction of having decent results mean anything?

My GCSE's were shit, I had like 4/5 C grades, one went up on remarking, but I've actually done better in my As', which we all (im at a 6th form with only a few of us in each class..) found fecking hard..

I got 6B's 3 C's and D Gcse, so not bad really, but my friend got 11 A*'s and an A...

A levels are so much harder but I think we work better (only a year on) so it's all good!

Don't worry about GCSE's, they matter for about 20minutes to determine if you get into college or not...

James :huh:

i am not expecting to do all that well, but to be honest it not the end of the world as i getting appreticeship and don't need aby, but any i do get is a bonus for future life, i really am not the smartest as i am dyslexic and have sort term memory loss, and have no head for figure at all, but we'll see what happens

gaz...

the money side is from my very kind, loving and extremely rich nan and grandad, and they only have me and my brother as grand children so.

I got nothing from my parents for my GSCE, A Level, HND or my Degree results. When I got my degree all my mum said was "Is that all?".

I was going to do Architecture at university, but because my parent temporarily split up, I was upset and could not revise as well as I could have for my A Levels. As a result, I did not get the required results to do architecture and ended up doing Civil Engineering instead. To this day, my mum still tells people that I am an Architect as she is embarrased that I am not.

As you can see, my parents gave me little support - but I do things for myself, not them.

Good luck with your results - I hope you get what you wish for.

Don't worry about GCSE's, they matter for about 20minutes to determine if you get into college or not...

James :huh:

Sorry mate, that's bollocks. I've had a right task finding a job without maths or English. I'm capable, but when I was 15 I couldn't be arsed. It does matter, trust me.

GCSE's for me tomorow aswell. Well actually not, i'll get mine the day after tomorow because i am frankly not bothered enough to go and get them. I payed for a stamp for them to be sent to me so ermm yeah.

I should get A-C's without that much trouble even though I've kinda been slacking but even so i am still not looking foreward to it as i'm not looking foreward to everyone i know going; 'what you get?' a hundred thousand million trillion times grrrrrrr.

george