Tartybikes New Video

AdamR28

Hello everyone,

Here's a 10 minute video of some sweet natural riding from our latest team rider Stan Shaw.

Locations are: Farleton Knott (not sure I've spelt that right!) and Heysham Barrows.

File size is 77meg, with the music being:

1) Incubus - Are You In

2) Bjork - Isobel (Portishead Remix)

large_stanvid.jpg

Right click and 'Save Target As' on the picture above to download.

Enjoy the video, comments welcome (Y)

Cheers,

Adam @ TartyBikes

Apologies for the crappy host, but it's all I can do at the moment with our bandwidth currently at 98%! We're currently on the hunt for alternative hosting, and if anyone could help out, that would be most appreciated!

Enjoy the video, comments welcome :P

Cheers,

Adam @ TartyBikes

Adam, try http://www.ev1servers.net/. I have used them for a while now with no problems. Don't be put off by them being in the USA - thier support is 24hours and I have had better support from US hosts than I have from UK ones. I had a dedicated server from them a while ago and I'm running my second one now - a dual Xeon 3.2GHz HT with 2GB DDR ram and 2 SATA drives. I know what it is like to have a busy site - I get around 4 million page hits a month! :P www.migweb.co.uk if you are interested.

Also, I noticed your site is a php driven site. Are you running GZip to compress your pages thus saving bandwidth and reducing wait time for users?

Edited by MikeWarner

Just about to download :P

I'm on the same host, (Digital Crocus), and have a 40GB bandwidth limit. I'm a bit of a bad boy at the moment because a slight overstep of this limit has now spiralled to 249% :"> They are quite flexible about it because they haven't suspended my account yet, and haven't replied to my emails.

It doesn't seem possible to host a vid on there without it getting seriously expensive!

Steve

Wicked stuff :P

Im a massive fan of stans style

I'm a bit of a bad boy at the moment because a slight overstep of this limit has now spiralled to 249%  :"> They are quite flexible about it because they haven't suspended my account yet, and haven't replied to my emails.

That's the same as we have Steve. They do seem pretty flexible... we went to around 700% one month (which would have incurred massive charges) - however they let it slip due to their slow response to our emails... so hopefully you'll be lucky and have the same happen!

Thanks for the suggestions Mike - will definitely check them out :P I'm not sure exactly what GZip is, but once again thanks for the suggestion - something else for me to look into!

Cheers for all the comments, hopefully have some proper hosting asap! :">

Adam

Seriously looking forward to this video, stan has an awesome smooth, controlled style thats great to watch!

on the video hosting front http://tv.isg.si/site/ is awesome - ftp upload, 333mb space, no size/bandwidth limit and you can apply for more space :P

shit just looked at the link too and roadtrip video is on the first page ... hahaha

stan, never knew how good you were, smooth and controlled, very very impressed, u manage to make the toxsin look small though, how tall are you?

Good editing as well adam, i think adam edited it, its his voice behind camera, apologies if it weren't

im away to ride rocks.

ben

on the video hosting front http://tv.isg.si/site/ is awesome - ftp upload, 333mb space, no size/bandwidth limit and you can apply for more space :P

shit just looked at the link too and roadtrip video is on the first page ... hahaha

Looks good, cheers Mike! Whats the score with copyright though? Have you got 'well known' music on the roadtrip vid?

Cheers,

Adam

Looks good, cheers Mike! Whats the score with copyright though? Have you got 'well known' music on the roadtrip vid?

Cheers,

Adam

yeah i have well known bands (except for one) ac/dc, motley crue, the ataries , run dmc, queen, afi and danzig, who are all well known :P

they haven't said anything to me about it!

from the blurb on the front page, they seem to allow anything too :P

mike

Finally got it, an all I can say is :P

You are truly a beast stan, you looked so at home on those rocks at start

I wanna ride more than ever now, still waiting on stuff from tarty though

That bush looked like fun, i thought you'd lost your mate then lol

yeah i have well known bands (except for one) ac/dc, motley crue, the ataries , run dmc, queen, afi and danzig, who are all well known :)

they haven't said anything to me about it!

from the blurb on the front page, they seem to allow anything too :P

mike

Uploading now Mike :P" :P