I Have...

Munki

We tryed that through town one time, but when my mate started to go stupidly fast, a little kid ran out in front of him and he went right over him! and the litle kids dad was there... and he was a copper!!! hahaha

Yeah, ha. Hilarious.

Dick.

What the f**k is that for you little willy?!?

I don't see how running over a little kid is funny?

Sorry if i'm not as mature as you and don't understand, my bad. :closedeyes:

Oh and the video rocks, but by fixed cog, do you lot mean when you stop peddling, you stop? Can't see how that works out better for them with speeding up and slowing down so much. :angry:

I don't see how running over a little kid is funny?

Sorry if i'm not as mature as you and don't understand, my bad. :closedeyes:

Oh and the video rocks, but by fixed cog, do you lot mean when you stop peddling, you stop? Can't see how that works out better for them with speeding up and slowing down so much. (N)

Sorry mate, just thought you were calling me a dick for the sake of it :angry:

I was laughing at the fact my mate got cought by a kids dad which is a copper :P

Si. they use fixed cogs for a few reasons. one is that they do not need brakes on the bikes, which makes them more low-maintenance, and saves a bit of weight.

there seems to be a fixed-cog culture among couriers.. pedalling all the time should get you places faster really, as you can't simply coast along... i'd like to try a fixie, but i'd probably die, or at least kill my shins big-time.

Si. they use fixed cogs for a few reasons. one is that they do not need brakes on the bikes, which makes them more low-maintenance, and saves a bit of weight.

there seems to be a fixed-cog culture among couriers.. pedalling all the time should get you places faster really, as you can't simply coast along... i'd like to try a fixie, but i'd probably die, or at least kill my shins big-time.

Suppose so, bet that takes a lot of practise to perfect, with all that slowing sharply and stuff. Madness.