The Awaited

SebJT

Hi guys,

Sorry its taken me a few days, just was away and been so busy. But here they are, these are the best ones I think. If anyone wants to see more or these is full drop me a PM or somethings.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

14.5ft gap :lol: (Y)

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

Cheers,

Seb

Edited by SebJT

Man, Backgren's not only an awesome guy, but he's an awesome rider too. Some of the stuff he did in Bristol blew me away, and it looks like he pwnd Brum too.

Looks like a good ride, even though everyone is made a cock on principal for not dressing up like they said they would (Y) Remember how well the Fancy-dress ride in the random.wmv vid went? :lol:

Good pics though, all the same. The way it seemed 125 people did the same gap probably gave you a bit of scope to work with to get the nice shots :lol:

awesome pictures there dude, that massive gap (by backgren is it) is, well....massive, and that up on the handrail is pure insane.

also check out fatmike touching himself in the 10th pic from the bottom . It's a good gap, but it ain't that good! :lol:

anywhoo, sweet pictures ta for sharing. (Y)

Damn you and your fancy camera and awesome riding skillzorzz . Sorry , great pictures well timed and focused , too . Did this rider :

29.jpg

... actually get up that out of the hook ? (Y)

Well...

31.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Was the most stupid hook to switch ever. But yeh he did do it in the end.

Seb

lol, what is it with dropgaps? :lol:

looked like the sort of ride I would have enjoyed (although I would have sat out all the dropgap stuff)

That hook on the rail is just the sort of think I like to see, thinking outside of the box, not just doing the same as everyone else, props to him (Y)

mint pictures.............

i must take a trip down to birmingham at some point...........that 14.5ft gap looks huge but i think 14.5ft is exagerrated just think what is the highest someone has dropped(if you think back to bentios 14/15ft drop into the fountain at koxx days 2005 it took him ages to land but think hoqw tall that stood and lay it flat.............if someone measured it with a tape measure top bannana....iv looked at big stuff and thought that look huge but when measured its not all that big.....but you cant take it away that gap is forking massive!!!!!i rode with backgren and jansen on tuesday and wednesday both sorted lads and always having a laff was mint to catch up with them.................

Waynio.........................

mint pictures.............

i must take a trip down to birmingham at some point...........that 14.5ft gap looks huge but i think 14.5ft is exagerrated just think what is the highest someone has dropped(if you think back to bentios 14/15ft drop into the fountain at koxx days 2005 it took him ages to land but think hoqw tall that stood and lay it flat.............if someone measured it with a tape measure top bannana....iv looked at big stuff and thought that look huge but when measured its not all that big.....but you cant take it away that gap is forking massive!!!!!i rode with backgren and jansen on tuesday and wednesday both sorted lads and always having a laff was mint to catch up with them.................

Waynio.........................

Well the gap measured at 13 and a bit pigion steps by me and my shoe is 13" long ~ 14.5ft

Thanks for the comments guys, its a new camera and it been great fun to play with, i look forward to other rides soon.

Cheers,

Seb

Well the gap measured at 13 and a bit pigion steps by me and my shoe is 13" long ~ 14.5ft

Thanks for the comments guys, its a new camera and it been great fun to play with, i look forward to other rides soon.

Cheers,

Seb

Hehe, all my shoes are 13" long too, so I measure stuff up with them too :lol: The best way (Y)

Awsome Pics there Seb, like seb said, that move of peters was MAD, i could not belive he made it.

One thing seb, u got that pic u took of me doing that hefty gap between the 2 white walls????

HEHE, u can see i was in fancy dress, unlike every other person there (except Rob)

Adam

becareful what you measure with shoes, alex from trialsrider.com used to do it and it got us no where.........

cos even though he was size 13, when you got a tape measure out it was different.but that is quite a unique way of measuring if you dont have a tape measure...........but its not accurate, have you ever measured a wall and then done it with your show???and from which point is the foot measured in a show :lol: lol. i know you may say tip to tip but if you dont quite get the shoe straight, theres an extra foot in there before you have noticed :P

Waynio............................

some of those snaps are deffinatly playable with in paint and like silouette them and stuff. look the mutts :blink: :- nice job.