East Coast Trials

The enchanted broomstick

Howdy all well it goes a little something like this, most of the videos that were made for the old East Coast Trials.com website were made by myself, however my old hard drive burnt out thus i lost all my old videos i made, there were also some by scott@eastcoasttrials.com a few by jimbo limbo and i believe some by plainlazy84

I have the east coast trials "film" that ends at around a half hour duration but the others i have none of. If by some chance anybody has any of these it would be really nice if you could send them over as i would like to keep the videos for me to look back on and cry :)

cheers, stu :P

• 1 year later...

Hmmmm it was a while ago since i first opened this topic but i've found it again :D

I pretty much have all the videos now (i think) christ it was soooo long ago. Im just after the 10 minute video that i made i think it was called eastcoasttrials film ? If my memory is serving me in the least bit correctly.

If somebody happens to have this laying about on hard drive etc i would really really appreciate it and may even give you a big hug, yes thats a big hug from me. You know you cant resist.

Cheers, stu (Y)

Dunno if i will be able to make sunday. Im pretty sure im going to be working but if not, then you shall see me.

Christ, i didnt realise i opened the topic 2 years ago! Time seems to pass so quick after leaving education etc.

Cheers lewis, i've added you to msn. (on a precautious note, try not to put your email address on viewable web pages, cos them ad-bot things will find it and you'll probably end up with even more uselss spam)

Cheers, Stu (Y)

• 13 years later...

Whenever i visit this site, i always got something phenomenal and exceptional. And this is great that they have shared about the east coast trials. And here they do my assignment for me and also complete my educational task easily. I mean what it is and what is the purpose if all the things are defined here.