What A Terrrrrrible Dream!

ShiroKage

Last night I had possibly the cerraziest dream i've ever had, here it is:

I was riding home from somewhere and i noticed some randoms wearing like, knights helmets and shoddy macs and robes and weird stuff, now in my dream they were like pikeys and that made total sense to me at that point.... Then i remember trying to avoid 2 youngish pikeys that were twins after hearing weird stories (some of which i know are sorta real) about how they get away with anything and there aint a lot the police can do.... But they spot me and start yelling stuff in that weird not quite irish accent so i just ignore it but, obviously, they start following. So i ride faster. and they run faster. and for some reason they can run INCRRRREDIBLY fast. But hurrah! i'm coming to a rather steep hill (btw its like a residential sorta area) so i bomb it down and pray to christ that i dont fall off, and of course the magically fast pikeys are catching up... Then i see a woman coming out of her house so i bomb it towards her and plea with her to let me in like a little wuss and she does. I dont know her, but she leaves to do her shopping anyway... So now i'm safe and the turbo-pikeys cant get me. So they start to leave and then i remember my bike is outside!! :P how gash. and they start riding it and f*cking with it so i think "right, i know the police wont do anything and it cost me a fortune so i'm gonna have to go out there" so i creep out the back door and for some reason i'm about to smack one of them when they get bored and push my bike into a ditch. rubbish. but i fish it back out and creep back to this womans house.

Right.

This is where it gets really weird.

At this point i THINK i've woken up. And obviously i'm thinking "what a strange dream" so i try to turn the lights on to get my bearings but theyre not working. for some reason the TV is though so i turn that on to get some light and i realise my bike's gone (yes, i actually keep it in my room so it doesnt get nicked, btw my room is a converted garage...) And then i twig that the lights dont work but everything else does.... OBVIOUSLY ITS SABOTAGE! and i notice summat outside... thinking its incredibly fast pikeys i scramble to my door to lock it and then back off (remember at this point i actually think i'm awake) But the pikeys crash through the window!!! only its not pikeys, its those weird mutated army agents from the later levels of ninja gaiden. RIIIGGGHHHTTTT. theres lots so i'm grabbing everything i can to throw at them, namely plates and bowls for some reason... until i reason that i do actually have a rather handy sword sitting on top of my desk

dsc000128gt.jpg

so i grab that and start slicing away at the inconsiderate twats. Yes i still think i'm awake... Now i cant remember exactly what happens after this, but the next thing i know i'm in a bike shop getting repairs done after i fish it out of that ditch. Oh thats not too bad, just need a new rear mech, needed an upgrade anyway...

This is where the real nightmare begins....

£16000?!?!

And if i cant pay you'll take my bike away?!?!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true story.

Kage

LCD is a type of screen.

LMFAO!!! haha (Y) :)

Anyways, i had a weird dream a few days ago, cant remember it though lol

When i was little (4-5) i was really ill, and i kept hillusinating, thinking that when i was sitting on my couch, the TV was like 300 meters away n stuff, then if i walked upto the screen, i could get the people out and put them on the floor, and if i pressed the switch to off they would come out the TV, my mam said it was really scarey, i can remember a few bits of me doing this, it scared the shit outa me! and still does! :wub:

Yeah i think all pikeys can run fast martin, lol.

Any way thats a weird dream, i use to have really bad nightmares as a kid but nothing now.

i could sell that bike for 20quid init!, lets get it (chavs in reading), we rode fast that day lol

thats a damn trippy dream boss

Hahaha i'm glad you're all enjoying my distress.... (Y)

I halucenated once too when i was little, in the middle of the night. Apperently i put on my mums dressing gown and woke everyone up because i was upset i couldnt find the keys......??? keys to what i'm not sure but maybe you'll all have another giggle to this without taking into account my obviously not intirely stable subconscious......

wicked.

Kage