Glasseye Dvd

Matt24.

From the man himself

The DVD is very nearly done and will be out before christmas. I need 2 more songs for sections if anyone knows any decent lesser known bands can they contact me at nick26mhz@hotmail.com Thanks alot Nick Goddard

iv got some music for him he could use............

i could send him a disc with the music on. could someone pass a message onto nick.

add waynio to msn @ waynio1@hotmail.com and il speak 2 him tonight about the music. i rekon if i can find the CD with it on il can get it to him for end of week begin of next. plenty to choose from i just need to get an idea of what music he requires.

Waynio..........................

iv got some music for him he could use............

i could send him a disc with the music on. could someone pass a message onto nick.

add waynio to msn @ waynio1@hotmail.com and il speak 2 him tonight about the music. i rekon if i can find the CD with it on il can get it to him for end of week begin of next. plenty to choose from i just need to get an idea of what music he requires.

Waynio..........................

PM him, grandadtrials i think his username is, do a search on the members bit

im his kinky PA...i wear skirts, cross me legs and uncross them so you can see my gooch in all its glory... and all that...plus i have sexy stubble. COME GET ME!

:lol: :D lmao

I want some :lol: of the DVD that is (Y)

Cant wait for it to come out, gonna be mega! even though the riders will have gotten alot better since the trailor and the footage was taken...

:) :- lmao

I want some :S of the DVD that is (N)

Cant wait for it to come out, gonna be mega! even though the riders will have gotten alot better since the trailor and the footage was taken...

Funnily enough mate, he hasn't stopped filming. He's been filming this for over a year, it will be worth the wait. Initially he wanted it to be ready for NASS... but with so many set backs over the music legalities he's trying his best for Christmas. Also Premiere is killing his poor computer, smoke comes out of it and the cooling fan spins so hard that it nearly takes off.

I've seen sections and the editing is sick. The riding will speak for itself, but you wait - sick editing.

I pointed nick in the direction of my mates band, he seemed interested and has apparantly got in contact with them and they are completely happy to let him use the music in his dvd. So that may be the song issues sorted out. ^_^

I'm not saying for sure just thought there'd be a couple of people who would like to know. :closedeyes:

I know i'm gonna be buying a copy when its finished! :D

That good to know. I've also sent him an email with the addy provided, about my friend's band aswell, they said they are happy to let him use their songs just aslong they are in the credits. Any way can't wait for the DVD :turned: . Anyone want to check out my mates band songs, deek HERE

• 4 weeks later...

is the glass-eye site still online? or does any one know if it will be in the near future? I haven't been on here in a while- did a quick search but i assume the Video isn't out yet? Sorry to bump the topic and sorry for whatever else you want to moan at me for in advance

Unfortunately Nick isnt a full member yet, so he cant post on here... I think!? From what he was saying today, the DVD is almost there. Few more issues with music... and hes working on the layout of the menus and other such things. Not too long. Soo much stuff goes into a production such as this, as im sure you'll understand (Y)

J.