Glasseye Dvd

Matt24.

Just spoke to Mr goddard and said, the credits are just being done and he will hav a copy of wat it will be like, then he's got to get about 200 made , so hopefully sooono

thanks for the answer man (Y):)

only 200 made?? i think theres more demand than that lol

Ben

(Y)

This has been one hell of a wait for it, I have been wanting it since the first day that trailer was put up on the net and still want it soooo badly, that was a killer trailer, really really really fooking enticed you, good job (Y). I expect the video will be mind blowing :D

Well f**k me 200 copies is that it, i would make a few more than that if i was you, looks like an insane dvd and i am pretty sure this will sell out within a day or so. Also guys how long is the running time on the dvd does anybody know.? (Y)

Cant wait much longer. :P

Dan !

I suppose it depends how its done, if they are all burned similarly to a computer burner (used for small numbers) then its slow and expensive, but if there 'pressed' - there not, but the term is still used from vinyls, they are made in large numbers so cheaper each. Its not economical to 'press' a few DVDs, so it may be worth him assesing interest, as it will be cheaper to get a larger batch done probably. Depends on the company i suppose.

200 friggin loads!

Think about 10 dvd's stacked ontop of each other, then imagine 20 piles of them.

That's alot!

Its lots in terms of what it might look like, but this has had a lot of publicity and it will prob get in MBUK again when its released, there must be aproaching 50 people- maybe more on here alone who are CERTAIN to buy it, many more thinking about it.

i reckon 200 will sell through very quickly.

Watched it one and a half times now...

I would have watched it 2 times but its sooooo loooong and the second time around I made it half way through before deciding to go to bed cos I was so knackered :P

50mins of main video.

40 mins of extras (most of this is edited aswell howver there is a section of clips with no music)

Lots of video for your money and its been well worth the wait! Its put together to a high standard as you would expect. The only let down is the very basic menu system but it works so its not a major problem.

Nick is giving Phil the copies tomorrow at the nationals, from what Phil has said a few posts back it doesnt sound like people will have to wait much longer :)