Gold Brake Levers?

bikerboysam1

magura did special edition brakes with gold lever blades

and there was special edition gold shimano lx stuff (but the levers were wank)

and as stated, hope do a large range of gold shizzle so you can pimp you brakes :)

theres also a few other manufacturers-theres a few bmx levers like the goldfinger (i think its called that) with gold blades too-bit useless for trials mind you....

there is also a manufacturer who makes replacement blades for hayes, shimano and a few other brands of disc brake-they come in alot of colours-i think they are called something like brody? it begins with b anyway...

so yeah theres a few choices-i went through a stage of wanting to make the goldest bike ever, but got bored :P now some gay on the forum is having it all

magura did special edition brakes with gold lever blades

and there was special edition gold shimano lx stuff (but the levers were wank)

and as stated, hope do a large range of gold shizzle so you can pimp you brakes :)

theres also a few other manufacturers-theres a few bmx levers like the goldfinger (i think its called that) with gold blades too-bit useless for trials mind you....

there is also a manufacturer who makes replacement blades for hayes, shimano and a few other brands of disc brake-they come in alot of colours-i think they are called something like brody? it begins with b anyway...

so yeah theres a few choices-i went through a stage of wanting to make the goldest bike ever, but got bored :P now some gay on the forum is having it all

hope your not f**king calling me gay!!

i said some gay on the forum is having the bike :S unless ur name is mat hudson, and you are extremely gay then dont be insulted :)

and it was very nice of you to aknowledge all our information we have given you, very new members style................ :turned:

sorry

and by the way thanks, for the info that helps

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks guys

Edited by bikerboysam1