Funniest Moment

theone2be

Ok, I think I’ll make a funny post to liven everyone up in the winter. What is your funniest moment you’ve had when trials riding. (Has to be trials related)

Mine was when a friend of mine was bragging about how he could do this gap to a stump thing in the middle of an out of order fountain. So he tried to show us (I think you can see where this is going). With his feeble attempt at a kick hop he landed, bottom bracket first, on the stump fell backwards into the green water :sick: and in the process slashed his 1-year-old tyre of a rusty pipe. Ending up sitting in the water with the bike on top of him with everyone else in stitches as he tried to wade back without falling face first into the water, (which didn’t happen lol)

Ok then what else is there for a good laugh?

today in notts when dropped off this large thing and my bike made the horriblest sound ive ever heard sounded like steel being snapped in half n everyone looked at me like :o got it on film and everything :) lucky it was the wheel moving haha everyone (includin me) thought id snapped something

mines got to be a plymouth ride a few monh's back...

porter was trying a drop gap and rather large one at that . His grips had been sliping all over his bars all day as it was pissing down and very windy e.t.c

anyway..

He went for this gap and as he landed his grips flew of his bars , lucky he landed on the grass and missed the wall of therd of bin alot of pain.

When he landed he had one grip in one hand and the other was 2-3 meters away from him...was brillaint..

mines got to be a plymouth ride a few monh's back...

porter was trying a drop gap and rather large one at that . His grips had been sliping all over his bars all day as it was pissing down and very windy e.t.c

anyway..

He went for this gap and as he landed his grips flew of his bars , lucky he landed on the grass and missed the wall of therd of bin alot of pain.

When he landed he had one grip in one hand and the other was 2-3 meters away from him...was brillaint..

Was hilarious. James just sat there looking at the grips in his hands for a few seconds going, "what the hell just happened?"

Mine would have to be at the DJ memorial ride in portsmouth. Standing on Jon chubbs roof at about 1am with Jon Shrewsbury clinging onto me as Jon tried to get rid of his drink induced double vision and world spin long enough to drop from the roof onto a fridge. Also on the same night when Lee Macaw slammed the bonnet of his car shut and smashed both headlights at the same time. :lol:

Rich

Mine was when i was in the middle of shrewbury, and i just got my front wheel up a curb and endoed the rest up, but the back wheel hit the curb, forcing it up, ended up on my arse in the middle of the main street in stitches, with all my mates riding on, not noticing me on the floor. (Y)

jOefish

My mate cap trying to get up a rock wall near a polluted stagnant pond and falling in from about 6ft. Was covered in shit! so funny :lol:

Hahahaha what about when you took both hands off your bars to grab your phone or summit lol without realisngh haha, i nearly ran over you too :P .

and when fenton tried riding ricks bike with no front wheel, without realising the stem was loose too, forking class, lucky he had braided hosing really.

there has been a few, especially with kyle aswell falling off my mod hehe and chatting up old women, 60 + lmao

one of mine was when i was near a brige by my house riding back home from town riding with my mates. a chav said mate let me have a go on you biek i can do what you do. i said ok because i kninda knew him. and he fell flat on his back and then saying how he ruind his 120 pound jacket lol.

1) random drunk person in scotland handing out £300 to a few of us who were riding...I got £20 , joe oakly got £60!!

2) Tim stedman going for a hook on a big box but hitting his front wheel on the way up sending him over the bars....Luckily he saved himself with his hands but he ended up in such a funny position, still makes me laugh thinking about it (can be seen on the bangor vid)

there are probably loads including iolo, but I cant think of them now

my was when my mate sam tried to gap to a rail it wasnt that big well he made it but when he landed he droped his front end so his front wheel hit the floor then his back wheel hit him on the back of his head isnt that funny really...but was quite funny at the time.

stefan p

Travis rowlands (sp?) Trying the big st pauls and falling back into the water :P

Everyones moments involve water lol

That was funny but seeing as it was so huge i think i was a tad scared for him as well although he looked like he didnt mind too much

or ian going over a bench and just seeing him dissapear

Mine would probably be last night in town just playing about on my mates bike.

I was doing endo hops and went too far forwards so jumped over the bars, when i was doing that i got my shoe lace caught on the break lever and smacked the floor dragging the bike down with me :P .

Mine was probably last night. I got onto the edge of a wall about 3ft and as i was about to hop off when my brake got stuck. I went flying through the air and landing head first onto the tarmac, with my bike on top off me. >_<

hahahahaha that was funny.

don't use that much tar then stupid ^_^

And when fenton tried riding ricks bike with no front wheel, without realising the stem was loose too, forking class, lucky he had braided hosing really.

Lmfao i remember that one,it was soo funny him sat on the back wheel holding the bars and us rolling about in his garage laughing at him not with him :lol:

rickyb

Edited by rickyb

Today was funny, OH MY GOD, chavs!

I turned up to the local park to go on a ride, to find the meeting place allready full of 20" riders and me being the only 26"! There were also a bunch of chavs with WKD on the rusty half pipe. Obviously they had been watching the 20 inchers do a few kickhops, and when i came along they were like:

(chav) "WOW mate you a welder??"

(me) "no :huh: "

(chav) "so how you fit those big wheels to a little wheel frame"

And after trying to explain the frame was ment for "big wheels", they were having no of it. They could'nt get there heads round the fact trials are not just for the "little wheels".

And then theres all the riders behind me p*ssing themselves at the dumbass chavs, pretty funny at the time.